One Man Left Studios Community Forums
All-Round All-Stars -- Finished! [WINNER: Mag!cGuy] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: All-Round All-Stars -- Finished! [WINNER: Mag!cGuy] (/showthread.php?tid=1494)

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINAL -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Mag!cGuy - 09-29-2013 02:40 AM

Seems the Finale is going to begin!
Is there any particular rule due to the fact I come from winner's bracket and torbrek from loser's one?

Edit: stupid me, didn't read the OP Big Grin

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Torbreck - 09-29-2013 06:28 AM

(09-20-2013 07:31 PM)Gf!sh Wrote:  Race lineups should be updated Smile

Just a few things I wanna ask:

For the finals, would you like to have a specific enforcement to use each race once, or to keep it the way it currently is (if the lineups chart permits it, you may use a specific race twice in one match)?

I think this makes sense - so we start the final as a new braket ?

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Mag!cGuy - 09-29-2013 06:29 AM

I think making a special rule that obliges us two to use each four races would be cool! That would change nothing for me, but it would for torbreck Tongue

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Torbreck - 09-29-2013 06:37 AM

Yep agreed.

Still wondering how I'm going to beat you 3 times Wink

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Mag!cGuy - 09-29-2013 06:40 AM

Expect me to make crazily stupid errors in our games Angel

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Torbreck - 09-29-2013 08:27 AM

I'll get started with the games later today Mag!c - still a bit exhausted after the three with poweewee - need to load up on coffee.!!

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Mag!cGuy - 09-29-2013 04:38 PM

All four games started, with an interesting VvV match Smile

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Mag!cGuy - 10-02-2013 09:21 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgPK5lggM

Smile

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Torbreck - 10-02-2013 11:29 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgPKJxQoM

1 all Smile
GG

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 10-02-2013 11:33 PM

Feedback v Feedback should b interesting on Thorn Gulley. I don't know if I've ever seen that before.