One Man Left Studios Community Forums
All-Round All-Stars -- Finished! [WINNER: Mag!cGuy] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: All-Round All-Stars -- Finished! [WINNER: Mag!cGuy] (/showthread.php?tid=1494)

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- Eliminations - Round 2 + L1! - Mag!cGuy - 08-04-2013 09:12 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y8PCDBAw
Cool

It seems the winner bracket is far ahead from loser one, how are aginor and bluharbour doing?

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- Eliminations - Round 2 + L1! - Qlearn - 08-06-2013 09:25 AM

Gf!sh,

I just like some clarification on the rules. I, qbmlMexico, am playing against amoffett11. As I read the elimination details tab, amoffett11 already used S and V. Amoffett11 started the two games against myself and used F for both.

Is this allowed ? or is it because amoffett11 will be using A in my challenge to him.

If the two games with amoffett11 using F ended before his A game, is there any penalty ?

Cheers.

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- Eliminations - Round 2 + L1! - amoffett11 - 08-06-2013 11:35 AM

(08-06-2013 09:25 AM)Qlearn Wrote:  Gf!sh,

I just like some clarification on the rules. I, qbmlMexico, am playing against amoffett11. As I read the elimination details tab, amoffett11 already used S and V. Amoffett11 started the two games against myself and used F for both.

Is this allowed ? or is it because amoffett11 will be using A in my challenge to him.

If the two games with amoffett11 using F ended before his A game, is there any penalty ?

Cheers.

My understanding is that I am starting "game one" and "game three". I will in fact be using Adorables in "game two" which you will be starting. So in games one and two, i finish my cycle, and in the third game can use whatever i want. If this is not the case, I can restart one of my games. I could have started one game as Feedback, waited for you to start to game 2, pick Adorables, and then start game 3 as Feedback anyways so it makes no difference.

Wait, why would the order of the games ending make any difference? The point is, I could have had this exact same setup if I had waited for you to start game 2, and started game 3 afterwards. In the interest of moving the tournament along, I started both games at once. Every four matches I have to use each race once, and I am following this rule; nowhere does it say that I have to worry about the order my matches finish in. For example, if in my first match I used A, V, and S, in my second match am I obliged to make sure my Feedback game finishes before my other two? No.

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- Eliminations - Round 2 + L1! - poweewee - 08-06-2013 02:05 PM

Wake us up then, when it is our turn again Smile

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- Eliminations - Round 2 + L1! - Gf!sh - 08-06-2013 06:41 PM

(08-06-2013 11:35 AM)amoffett Wrote:  Wait, why would the order of the games ending make any difference?

It does not. It's just that your sequence can't be broken by the end of each round. As long as you used one F and A in this round, you'll be fine (heck, you could even use S first).

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- Eliminations - Round 2 + L1! - amoffett11 - 08-06-2013 10:43 PM

(08-06-2013 06:41 PM)Gf!sh Wrote:  (heck, you could even use S first).

Now that's just crazy talk

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- Eliminations - Round 2 + L1! - jesusfuentesh - 08-07-2013 08:27 AM

(08-04-2013 09:12 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y8PCDBAw
Cool

It seems the winner bracket is far ahead from loser one, how are aginor and bluharbour doing?

Congratulations for getting to the grand final. I guess now you have to beaten twice so you can lose the tourney. I'm going for it Angry Tongue

palotO

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y9KCLBAw
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y9aCLBAw
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yy_eLBAw

Good games. iNoSky is my teammate though. It's a shame we matched up

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- Eliminations - Round 2 + L1! - Qlearn - 08-15-2013 12:52 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YwumIBAw

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y0oqLBAw

Thanks.

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- Eliminations - Round 2 + L1! - jesusfuentesh - 08-15-2013 05:28 AM

(08-15-2013 12:52 AM)Qlearn Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YwumIBAw

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y0oqLBAw

Thanks.

Orale! Buen juego.

Que bueno que a esta altura aun quedan paises de todos los continentes Smile

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- Eliminations - Round 2 + L1! - Qlearn - 08-16-2013 08:31 AM

I will pass the compliments along, thanks.

Here are the other Round L2 matches.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y_Z-HBAw

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YisWMBAw

Both good games.

Cheers.