One Man Left Studios Community Forums
All-Round All-Stars -- Finished! [WINNER: Mag!cGuy] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: All-Round All-Stars -- Finished! [WINNER: Mag!cGuy] (/showthread.php?tid=1494)

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - jesusfuentesh - 05-05-2013 07:11 AM

Good to know. Thanks

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - k2_style - 05-07-2013 01:45 AM

On the playoff for rd 1, are they written in order of pl1 vs pl2? I'm waiting on my opponent to challenge me (since he is pl1); should I challenge him?

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Gf!sh - 05-07-2013 05:03 AM

There are two games. You both get to be P1 once.

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - bluharbour - 05-07-2013 07:21 AM

(05-03-2013 10:09 PM)Gf!sh Wrote:  There are two 2-way ties for second place: bluharbour and somcalmetim in group B, and TheBitPilot and funklabqc in group I. These are both due to their Head-to-Head game not completed. I will contact these players, and they will get additional time to complete their group games.

I beat somcalmetim, I thought I posted the replay on the report page and here, I must have done something wrong. Can you check the result with somcalmetim ? If no don't worry I am only a new player and probably wouldn't win another game anyway.

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Mag!cGuy - 05-09-2013 11:16 PM

If a group has all its participants, can the battles already start? I talk for mine, group H Smile

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Madolesen - 05-10-2013 09:43 PM

Madstrike36 and Yungfly_ are still playing their playoffs, but it is moving slow. Yungfly_ hasn't started his game as P1, even though he said he would 3 days ago. These games won't be finished today.

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Mag!cGuy - 05-11-2013 06:42 PM

Hm yeah one week seems short to finish games for some, but could you just fill in the 2nd phase detail table for group H please? It would advance you in your work and we would be able to start playing in advance Tongue

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - ===HDufus=== - 05-12-2013 02:37 PM

funklabqc and I are still playing the game I invited him to, but we started it very late are not finished yet. funklabqc still has not invited me to a second game.
If you want to boot us both we sort of deserve it. I guess I misread the tiebreakers and thought it was by turns rather than head to head and so I thought I was eliminated in the first round until the day before the deadline.
I'm still not even sure whether funklabqc knows that the game we are playing was supposed to be part of this tourney.

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Xerozen - 05-13-2013 12:40 AM

Jakeboy20 and I split and I won quicker (I forfeited after we passed enough turns). So I believe I'm moving on

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yqc3DAww

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y2um_Aww

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - xcaliburmy - 05-15-2013 12:40 AM

Won my playoff game as P1:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YyrbDAww

Waiting for invite as P2.