One Man Left Studios Community Forums
All-Round All-Stars -- Finished! [WINNER: Mag!cGuy] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: All-Round All-Stars -- Finished! [WINNER: Mag!cGuy] (/showthread.php?tid=1494)

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Qlearn - 05-03-2013 01:52 PM

Gf!sh, thanks for organizing and moving a tournament like this along. I appreciate your effort.
Looking forward to the next phase.
Cheers.

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Gf!sh - 05-03-2013 10:09 PM

Allright, so I've made (almost) all the results for the 1st Phase, and so far, there are a couple of abnormalities:

There are two 2-way ties for second place: bluharbour and somcalmetim in group B, and TheBitPilot and funklabqc in group I. These are both due to their Head-to-Head game not completed. I will contact these players, and they will get additional time to complete their group games, which will count as their tiebreaker.

In group L, there were only 2 active players, and thus I can't determine a 3rd placed for that group. The highest seeded 3rd placed across all groups (determined by point total>original seed), which is Mag!cGuy from group G, will recieve a bye and will automatically move on to the Second Phase.

That said, here are the matchups for the other play-off games:

Mag!cGuy v Anonymous blanky
Xerozen v Jakeyboy20
jimbo2shady v bluharbour/somcalmetim
===HDufus=== v TheBitPilot/funklabqc
xcaliburmy v Ser Purple Wolf
liner15 v k2_style
Yungfly_ v Madatrike36
JaxReb v -joejohn22-

Please contact me immediately if you suspect inactivity, so we can stay on schedule!

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Mag!cGuy - 05-03-2013 11:39 PM

Lol cool Tongue

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Norahsul - 05-04-2013 01:44 AM

Hi, the results I posted were not updated, here again

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y0f-lAww

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y4JWfAww

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yo8uiAww

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y5sCtAww

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YzNKqAww

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YjbKgAww

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Gf!sh - 05-04-2013 09:06 PM

I can't count anything uploaded after the time limit, sorry.

I've recieved a replay for the Group I tiebreaker, so funklabqc will play the play-off against ===HDufus===

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - jesusfuentesh - 05-05-2013 01:11 AM

The players who passed to the second phase have to wait for the play-off games to finish, right? I would like to know what the time limit for the second phase is. Thanks

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Norahsul - 05-05-2013 01:45 AM

(05-04-2013 09:06 PM)Gf!sh Wrote:  I can't count anything uploaded after the time limit, sorry.

I've recieved a replay for the Group I tiebreaker, so funklabqc will play the play-off against ===HDufus===

Besides the game with uvafan n spw, everything was uploaded to osn right after the game is finished n posted in previous post, this was just a reminder that they were not updated, please feel free to check osn n previous post.
N I didn't post those two games because I assumed the winner would have done so, I updated here because I thought they should deserve their wins.

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Gf!sh - 05-05-2013 02:27 AM

(05-05-2013 01:11 AM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  The players who passed to the second phase have to wait for the play-off games to finish, right? I would like to know what the time limit for the second phase is. Thanks

Next Friday.

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - jesusfuentesh - 05-05-2013 05:45 AM

(05-05-2013 02:27 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 01:11 AM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  The players who passed to the second phase have to wait for the play-off games to finish, right? I would like to know what the time limit for the second phase is. Thanks

Next Friday.

I don't understand. I was asking about the time limit for the second phase to finish. So, what do you mean? Will we start the games on Friday? I am sorry.

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Gf!sh - 05-05-2013 06:05 AM

Sorry, I thought you meant the play-offs. June 8th probably.