One Man Left Studios Community Forums
All-Round All-Stars -- Finished! [WINNER: Mag!cGuy] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: All-Round All-Stars -- Finished! [WINNER: Mag!cGuy] (/showthread.php?tid=1494)

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Mag!cGuy - 04-09-2013 09:42 PM

Well a game times out after 5 days, so any player has to play the game at least once in 5 days. If a participant doesn't check this thread in 5 days, I don't see why he would in 7, that just means either he forgot he signed up here (which is totally possible in that case) or he became inactive Smile So waiting more isn't rly useful now.

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Wildt4lon - 04-09-2013 09:43 PM

Also, gf!sh, when I reported my game on OTM I accidentally double-reported it. Just letting you know so it's not two wins

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - jesusfuentesh - 04-09-2013 10:06 PM

(04-09-2013 08:34 PM)Gf!sh Wrote:  ANYONE WHO STILL HAS UNSTARTED P2 GAMES: wait up to Thursday, April 11th, 5.00 PM GMT, then you're allowed to start these games yourself.

It's not my case, but will they have the chance to start the match yet? In spite of the fact that the player doesn't care about the tourney in which he signep up, or rather, couldn't the player check Outwitters in his device for 4 days, having signed up in a tourney? I think it shouldn't be a lazy tourney for lazy people. You are doing great this tourney Gf!sh. I was professional gamer at Counter-Strike, and in a tourney, if the team arrived 10min late to the arranged match, they would lose as forfeit, even if they come from another country. Having no favoritism of course.

Yet, I consider that Gf!sh is giving enough chance and time to play very confortable and without pressure. We just have to get around to check our Outwitter app on our devices, and check the forum as well.

Many people work, study and so on, I do btw. So, we can do it.

Peace Wink

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Mag!cGuy - 04-09-2013 10:17 PM

What I meant is 5 days or 7 days is exactly the same in this case ^^

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - zyagna - 04-09-2013 11:10 PM

Cardgurl didn't accept my invite within the game's automatic 4 day time limit. Has anyone else in Group E had luck getting her to play? What do I do now, just keep inviting her?

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - tco2540 - 04-10-2013 07:51 AM

@zyagna. I sent an invite to Cardgurl too and it hasn't been accepted yet. It is on the 4th day now. I am not sure what to do either.

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - I am epic - 04-10-2013 08:13 AM

No one has started any of my P2 games. Group O

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Xerozen - 04-10-2013 11:18 AM

(04-09-2013 11:10 PM)zyagna Wrote:  Cardgurl didn't accept my invite within the game's automatic 4 day time limit. Has anyone else in Group E had luck getting her to play? What do I do now, just keep inviting her?

Cardgurl Didn't accept my game either. Its about 24 hours from timing out

Sounds like since all 3 of us are having this problem then I'd say they're forfeits

still waiting on an invite from gf!sh too!

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - NDRDOG - 04-10-2013 01:08 PM

(04-06-2013 08:57 PM)ShibaPugg Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 04:18 PM)Chapposam Wrote:  
(04-05-2013 11:56 AM)ShibaPugg Wrote:  SPREADSHEET

Thank you, but did I miss that somewhere?

It's located on the first page of the forum in the rules post.
(04-06-2013 11:01 AM)NDRDOG Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 07:10 AM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 03:00 AM)NDRDOG Wrote:  Reporting wins and losses, where and is it still just copy the link and paste? Does the winner report the game or P1? Thanks in advance.

The one that should actually report the game, it should be the one who won. Anyway, anyone can report it. Copy and paste the replay link, and the result will be automatically set

Thank you for answering my question. I ask questions when I don't understand something, like the directions as they were given for this issue. It is ALWAYS much better to get a nice, reasonable, answer than some snarky meaningless response.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y0P6jAww

I'm sorry I didn't get here earlier. I already reported our game for us. It's located in the first page of this forum in the rules post. It's a ways down under the Reporting reports section with the orange letters A-P

Shibapugg, very sorry for the mis-understanding. I was in no way referring to you or anyone resembling you. Case in point -

(04-06-2013 05:41 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  There is a section in the first post where Gf!sh explains everything to submit your replays, mind reading it Smile

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - poweewee - 04-10-2013 01:38 PM

The reporting system is really neat by the way Smile anyway, I havent received invites from others in group A; some of my invites also timed out. So far I've finished just one actual game.