One Man Left Studios Community Forums
All-Round All-Stars -- Finished! [WINNER: Mag!cGuy] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: All-Round All-Stars -- Finished! [WINNER: Mag!cGuy] (/showthread.php?tid=1494)

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Ser Purple Wolf - 04-05-2013 11:43 AM

I will slowly start my games. 0_____o

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - ShibaPugg - 04-05-2013 11:56 AM

SPREADSHEET

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-05-2013 12:10 PM

(04-05-2013 07:54 AM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  I don't understand who P1 and P2 are. And who should create the match and choose the map. Please help me. I know that P1 is the one on the left, but, how so. Could anyone give me an example, please? I am in the Group P

On the OP, there is a orange hyperlink in caps, bold, italics, and underlined called Spreadsheet. It goes to a player roster. Find your GC name. There is your group letter next to your GC name. Depending on your letter, you will go 1 of the 2 Group tabs. Look for your group table. Find your name on the left column. Look at the names on the top row. Those are the players you invite.

Pretty much, invite everybody in your group and choose what ever map you want.

When Gfich puts WIN or LOSS in the cells, this is how to read it:
P1 is on the left column and P2 is on the top row. If there is a win in a cell in your row, look at what name its under and that was P2 in that game. One of the cells in your row is darkened. Thats because you can't play against yourself.

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - ShibaPugg - 04-05-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:How to read the spreadsheet

There are three tabs for the 1st Phase, those are 1st Phase A-H, 1st Phase I-P and 1st Phase Details.

On the 1st Phase A-H/I-P tabs, you will be greeted with two tables per group, seperated into two tabs to avoid the spreadsheet from being too large. On you left hand, there's a small ranking table, with the current standings listed per group. On your right, there's a results table, showing win/loss for each game, as well as race usage per player. Improv-mode arrows will show you that you should read results across columns (horizontally).

On the 1st Phase Details tab, there's a third table for each group, layed out in a 4x4 pattern. This is probably the table you want to look at first. All games of a group are displayed here, with P1/P2 distrubution, so it's kinda very important that you look here. Per game, there are a couple pieces of data collected here:

P1/P2; The left person is P1, the right one is P2.

R; Race used. These cells will colour themselves for specific races (S/Scallywags; A/Adorables; F/Feedback; V/Veggienauts)

O; Outcome. Who actually won the game.

From the first page of the forum where all the rules are.

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - [PETA] Doodat - 04-05-2013 01:05 PM

(04-05-2013 11:43 AM)Ser Purple Wolf Wrote:  I will slowly start my games. 0_____o

I'm still waiting ;P

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - awpertunity - 04-05-2013 03:24 PM

(04-05-2013 12:10 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  
(04-05-2013 07:54 AM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  I don't understand who P1 and P2 are. And who should create the match and choose the map. Please help me. I know that P1 is the one on the left, but, how so. Could anyone give me an example, please? I am in the Group P

On the OP, there is a orange hyperlink in caps, bold, italics, and underlined called Spreadsheet. It goes to a player roster. Find your GC name. There is your group letter next to your GC name. Depending on your letter, you will go 1 of the 2 Group tabs. Look for your group table. Find your name on the left column. Look at the names on the top row. Those are the players you invite.

Pretty much, invite everybody in your group and choose what ever map you want.

When Gfich puts WIN or LOSS in the cells, this is how to read it:
P1 is on the left column and P2 is on the top row. If there is a win in a cell in your row, look at what name its under and that was P2 in that game. One of the cells in your row is darkened. Thats because you can't play against yourself.

I'm pretty sure this is not correct. otherwise the top player would have all P2 games and the bottom player would have all P1 games. check the phase 1 details spreadsheet for P1 and P2 assignments.

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Norahsul - 04-05-2013 04:47 PM

Actually I do have a question, what about in our group there's Chinese character as gcid, how do the p1 invite?

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Gf!sh - 04-05-2013 08:20 PM

Copy this: 回鱼

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - jesusfuentesh - 04-05-2013 09:46 PM

Thanks for all the replies. I've already started playing. Have fun all

RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase! - Gf!sh - 04-05-2013 10:18 PM

NOTICE TO GROUP C PLAYERS

I kinda made a mistake with billwake's name. It's wakenator. The spreadsheet should be updated.