One Man Left Studios Community Forums
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D (/showthread.php?tid=147)

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Extreme Ghost - 02-04-2014 05:05 AM

In the match vs cheese if he had any team besides feedback my soldier would of won that match smacking his base from bhind I rushed and sacrificed majority of my team to rush when he did that very well counter strike I cryed alittle on the inside thinking I came so close and failed. It was just blind luck that a scrambler was there I was planing to snag one of his soldiers with a scrambler.

Ya I agree Ayren should of took out those runners and grabbed his wit tile on turn 4 Smile

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheGreatAnt - 02-04-2014 10:14 AM

I have found that on Skull, heavy on bottom wit is usually a bad idea. It gives no support or defense up top.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - jchris98 - 02-04-2014 10:41 AM

(02-04-2014 10:14 AM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  I have found that on Skull, heavy on bottom wit is usually a bad idea. It gives no support or defense up top.

I agree with this unless you are Adorables, then you can always mobi it up top and you are able to put a boosted runner on a good spot in the middle wit.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - AttackBomb - 02-05-2014 09:11 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAlIKq3gsM

Another intense game on Thorn Gulley

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheGreatAnt - 02-05-2014 09:30 AM

(02-05-2014 09:11 AM)AttackBomb Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAlIKq3gsM

Another intense game on Thorn Gulley

If your opponent had moved his heavy up on turn 11, that could have very well ended the game there.

You opponent could have also won on turn 23 if he/she thought about their move and instead of killing that runner and going strait for the sniper then runner to base.

So in the end I'd say you got lucky. But you defended pretty well and gave the slow pressure to win.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - erikpdumont - 02-06-2014 03:52 AM

Fun back and forth with six scramblers throughout the game. http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAlKul6AsM

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Alex78HD - 02-10-2014 03:31 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA1IH8uAoM

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - lawtai - 02-10-2014 07:02 AM

(02-06-2014 03:52 AM)erikpdumont Wrote:  Fun back and forth with six scramblers throughout the game. http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAlKul6AsM

Just a note, that if you post the outwitters:// link instead of the OSN link, it will still link to OSN but will also be "pretty" when the forum software converts the link. Also this allows people on their iPhones/iPads to view the game in Outwitters instead of on OSN.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - erikpdumont - 02-11-2014 02:25 AM

(02-10-2014 07:02 AM)lawtai Wrote:  
(02-06-2014 03:52 AM)erikpdumont Wrote:  Fun back and forth with six scramblers throughout the game. http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAlKul6AsM

Just a note, that if you post the outwitters:// link instead of the OSN link, it will still link to OSN but will also be "pretty" when the forum software converts the link. Also this allows people on their iPhones/iPads to view the game in Outwitters instead of on OSN.

Question that will reveal my ignorance about the way this works: is that link only available when i copy the link from the end of the game, or can i get it that way again after I've posted it in the OSN? If the latter, how do i do that?

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - lawtai - 02-11-2014 02:42 AM

If in OSN when you're viewing your replay, you can right click in the Outwitters icon in the bottom left corner and copy the link from there.