One Man Left Studios Community Forums
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D (/showthread.php?tid=147)

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Burnsyrocks - 07-11-2012 03:07 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIQCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Ys9YvDA in which i need to get past my opponents early well placed bombshell. Has a total of three epics in it!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - FreakyMan777 - 07-11-2012 04:59 PM

(07-11-2012 03:07 PM)Burnsyrocks Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIQCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Ys9YvDA in which i need to get past my opponents early well placed bombshell. Has a total of three epics in it!

Hmm... I'm playing that person right now... Musta learned their lesson because they aren't using a single bombshell! Tongue Wink

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - FearIV - 07-11-2012 05:14 PM

Click here

A game I should have lost.. But came back and won.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - yasw - 07-11-2012 10:06 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIQCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y9fwhDA

I lost this one, but close game. Think I made a bad mistake at the end, where I should have made a sniper instead to kill of the soldier, and then taken his base in the next turn. At least if I am reading it right. Could really have used an undo button there Big Grin

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - The430nsT0rn - 07-11-2012 11:41 PM

Game!
Narrowly beat a rank #3 Super-Titan!
To be fair, it was probably a fluke. And at the time, I was also playing another game with him I also got matched with, where he destroyed me. But a good game!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - MarkH - 07-12-2012 01:09 AM

Glitch - defending a rush
This game really gave me some headache during the first few turn due to a rushing opponent, lack of wit points and no sight due to no runners on my side. Worked out nice though Wink

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Mad.Whack - 07-12-2012 02:16 AM

Non aggressive sharkfood
Top 10 Masters league players. 38 rounds.
http://://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIQCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y6Is5DA

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - aaronINdayton - 07-12-2012 12:34 PM

Super Titan promotion + what not to do against feedback with lots of wits.

game

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Daldurr - 07-12-2012 01:08 PM

Finally ended a long, 82 turn game. Too many scramblers to count, on both sides. Edit: Started this game Unranked (I believe), and while playing placed into Gifted. Then it was reset, so I then placed into Masters... and then KillerKat68 also ended up re-placing into Masters as well.

While not likely the best strategic game (for me at least at the beginning), I enjoyed it far more than any of the the ones I've played so far, so thanks for a great game, KillerKat68!

Feedback v Feedback 82 Turns

Hopefully I linked it properly!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - hubdrubbub - 07-12-2012 01:38 PM

Replay

My first game. Started off ok, then I remembered the point was to take the base, not kill all the enemies. And I found the hiding behind the enemies base trick.