One Man Left Studios Community Forums
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D (/showthread.php?tid=147)

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - ChiCoChi - 07-26-2013 04:45 PM

yeh yeh yeh I know its only gifted level but it was still nice to win after all that.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Mag!cGuy - 07-27-2013 03:22 AM

(07-26-2013 04:00 PM)Doodat Wrote:  We all make mistakes^^

So true, I'm the living example Tongue

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Norahsul - 08-01-2013 12:12 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YhaaEBAw

I thought this was a pretty good game n I can see mobi being aggressive in attacking too. I have some other games I keep building defense for mobi but its not working out well Tongue

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheGreatAnt - 08-05-2013 11:48 PM

I love it when I can punish an early special, especially a Mobi.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YlPqIBAw

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Wildt4lon - 08-07-2013 11:30 PM

Such a close match I had to post this
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YhLWHBAw

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 08-08-2013 12:28 AM

Nice replays! I like the last three, all very exciting.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Necrocat219 - 08-08-2013 06:43 AM

Veggie Foundry

Matches like this are really starting to get me back into the game, getting swarmed by soldiers and making an accidental uprooting all were pitted against me, but the opponent leaving their wits pace grey in return for rushing me meant I could defend the base and sacrifice my bramble in order to stall until I could control the game!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Syvan - 08-08-2013 07:28 AM

(08-08-2013 06:43 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YttiLBAw

Matches like this are really starting to get me back into the game, getting swarmed by soldiers and making an accidental uprooting all were pitted against me, but the opponent leaving their wits pace grey in return for rushing me meant I could defend the base and sacrifice my bramble in order to stall until I could control the game!

Wow, that turn with all those soldiers at your base was out of control. That game almost makes me want to try veggienauts some more. I tried some veggie unranked games and got absolutely wrecked whenever I made a bramble.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Necrocat219 - 08-08-2013 08:10 AM

The bramble is pretty tough to crack, it doesn't have the possibility to fit every situation unlike the other specials, my general aim is to keep spare wits for it (about 5 banked) until I can see and make a + exchange using it on wit spaces and so that the first roots are pluses too. I'm trying them as 'stepping stones' too. Got a fun game on sweet tooth that is doing everything a bramble can do, will post when it's finished! Smile

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - [PETA] Doodat - 08-08-2013 09:38 AM

Sweet! I think the thing with being a good veggie player is how to use the wits that you can use to spawn or make thorns.