One Man Left Studios Community Forums
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D (/showthread.php?tid=147)

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Norahsul - 05-03-2013 07:38 AM

by the way, great game with theqwerties!!, and the other two as well! I feel i need a rematch Tongue my game was kinda lame Tongue

but i noticed all of you guys use lots of specials too, which i need to learn to work on that too!
and @wildtalon you sure save a lot of wits to use! good job!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-03-2013 07:42 AM

If i play friendly, i get paired with unranked

I wish we were allowed to filter leagues
Gifted to Super Titan
Fluffy only
Clever to Master 156+ wins
Etc
(05-03-2013 07:38 AM)Norahsul Wrote:  by the way, great game with theqwerties!!, and the other two as well! I feel i need a rematch Tongue my game was kinda lame Tongue

but i noticed all of you guys use lots of specials too, which i need to learn to work on that too!

In the game with Mag!cGuy, I saw her spawn soldiers then a heavy and then she had enough to spawn a scrambler and scramble and attack with other soldiers too. It was like she was hacking, there should be the wit counter in replays cuz i wanna know how she did that

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Norahsul - 05-03-2013 07:46 AM

you know you can choose who you play friendlies too right?

those games wildtalon plays were all invites Smile

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Mag!cGuy - 05-03-2013 07:49 AM

(05-03-2013 07:25 AM)Norahsul Wrote:  
(05-03-2013 07:19 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  So she plays better with top 200 than low master players??

That happened to me with clever players

you know.. it's funny that way.
i think depending on how concentrated or focus i am.. usually i have just about 35 + 5 games going on so when i got demoted i was playing a lot of games and couldn't keep track

but i wouldn't say i play better with top 200 vs low master players. Recently i been matching (But not winning) mid to high masters.. i think it does get very competitive there

if i am playing league games i feel more competitive versus friendly i just go along easier.

it's also interesting to see how some of the players i have played friendly improved soooo much after getting in top 200, and now i cannot even beat him while before i was winning almost all the time Tongue (and i guess iwon't disclose who Tongue)

Who are you talking about?

And trust me you're better against me than in your league games.. I've just beaten the other Mag!cGuy, ya know, and I struggle 100 times more against you even though he has beaten you Smile

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Norahsul - 05-03-2013 08:00 AM

@Mag!cGuy
that's flattering Blush

did you get matched with the other Mag!cGuy_ or you sent invite?

i will pm you on the other player and maybe you can play with him too Smile

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-03-2013 08:08 AM

Theres 2 mag!cguys?
(05-03-2013 07:46 AM)Norahsul Wrote:  you know you can choose who you play friendlies too right?

those games wildtalon plays were all invites Smile
I know but i still would like to be matched with a random player thats skilled and not just unranked 0 win medic rushing players

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Norahsul - 05-03-2013 08:17 AM

i was recently matched with the other Mag!cGuy_ (notice the gcid difference "_")
only few wins but was already in masters..

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-03-2013 08:36 AM

Are they related in any way?

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Norahsul - 05-03-2013 08:51 AM

(05-03-2013 08:36 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  Are they related in any way?

don't believe so, otherwise he'd talk back to me Tongue

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Wildt4lon - 05-03-2013 04:05 PM

(05-03-2013 07:42 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  If i play friendly, i get paired with unranked

I wish we were allowed to filter leagues
Gifted to Super Titan
Fluffy only
Clever to Master 156+ wins
Etc
(05-03-2013 07:38 AM)Norahsul Wrote:  by the way, great game with theqwerties!!, and the other two as well! I feel i need a rematch Tongue my game was kinda lame Tongue

In the game with Mag!cGuy, I saw her spawn soldiers then a heavy and then she had enough to spawn a scrambler and scramble and attack with other soldiers too. It was like she was hacking, there should be the wit counter in replays cuz i wanna know how she did that

LOL count my wits, I'm not a hacker Tongue
The knack is to save up two or three wits every turn, and pretty soon you have fifteen or twenty wits saved up.
(05-03-2013 08:51 AM)Norahsul Wrote:  
(05-03-2013 08:36 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  Are they related in any way?

don't believe so, otherwise he'd talk back to me Tongue

Maybe that guy knows Mag!cguy but not you? And he copied the GCID?