One Man Left Studios Community Forums
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D (/showthread.php?tid=147)

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Goldensun92 - 04-16-2013 05:19 PM

I knew he wanted to do a rush to kill my sniper because he didn't take the wit space on the first turn, so that was the only logic place where his runner could be. Big Grin I already saw and blocked this opening other times...

It was just a coincidence we both didn't spawn soldiers. Since I had many wits, Scrambler was my soldier, lol ;D

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - LortGob - 04-17-2013 10:42 PM

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YkeSPAww#0

Check turn 21 for the most epic game saver I've ever witnessed. Kudos to Kaizack Wink

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-18-2013 10:24 AM

(04-17-2013 04:06 PM)Goldensun92 Wrote:  my post is still not appearing D:

You could go to new replay and scroll down to thread review to see new posts if the thread is bugged.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Goldensun92 - 04-18-2013 05:51 PM

I know, but I wanted you to see my post.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - GoHeat 3 - 04-20-2013 08:55 AM

Round 1 of Fluffy, Clever, Gifted Tournament from a long time ago. Makes me smile.Smile

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YpsfOAQw/mobile

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-20-2013 09:51 AM

Was that from before the p2 8 wit start update? Was that from when everybody wanted to nerf Bombshell and didn't have Mobi rushes? I assumed you were going to win. At turn 17 i was like, ooooooh lets see what miracle move goheat does. Then you lost.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - GoHeat 3 - 04-20-2013 10:08 AM

Yes this was before 8 wits and when BS was king. Lol

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheQwertiest - 04-22-2013 01:17 PM

heres a game that doesnt make me smile..
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YvfuoAww
PLAYING DRUNK..
NOT EVEN ONCE

this should be the weeks highlight!
somehow my alcohol intoxicated brain thought he understood what the black sneaky guy on the replay means and percieved it as the opponent trying to go for an early bombshell.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Norahsul - 04-22-2013 01:25 PM

(04-22-2013 01:17 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  heres a game that doesnt make me smile..
PLAYING DRUNK..
NOT EVEN ONCE

somehow my alcohol intoxicated brain thought he understood what the black sneaky guy on the replay means and percieved it as the opponent trying to go for an early bombshell.

Omg u r so drunk.... Lol

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Bullfreg - 04-22-2013 10:46 PM

(04-22-2013 01:17 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  heres a game that doesnt make me smile..
PLAYING DRUNK..
NOT EVEN ONCE

Absolutely phenomenal effort! I have a habit of playing turns when I'm drunk, wake up the next morning and check every replay, usually in despair Sad
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YpYmsAww

Here's a pretty short, EPIC game.
If anyone would like to evaluate how I played I'd appreciate it Smile... Not keen on this map as I don't know it very well