One Man Left Studios Community Forums
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D (/showthread.php?tid=147)

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - GoHeat 3 - 01-22-2013 06:41 AM

(01-22-2013 06:26 AM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  EPIC GAME! Close match between Adorables and Veggies.

I lost, but I still think it was an excellent game.

That was awesome! On Turn 51, I was hoping you would move that runner down because you probably would have been able to win!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Mag!cGuy - 01-22-2013 06:59 AM

(01-18-2013 08:40 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 06:51 PM)Eijolend Wrote:  For a change, today I bring you a game I lost after a long struggle.
TboneHammer (S) vs. Eijolend (A) on Thorn Gulley
I want to point out how well my opponent was defending the Bombshell on the left side. Whenever I had a runner near for a mobi'd sniper + runner combo, the vulnerable space adjacent of the bombshell was blocked. But whenever I didn't he used that unit for something else.
The rest of the game is very back and forth and there were quite a few close moments. Gg!

God that bombshell was annoying. that turn 26 bombshell kill must have felt good.
i stopped watching after that because i read from your post that you lost. i hate it when scallywags win. Tongue

So do I, and I guess you will be very happy seeing this replay, a great win on long nine. I destroyed three bombshells and never got my mobi killed, so this battle will be deep for your eyes aha Big Grin

Mobi-lity for ever Cool

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - GoHeat 3 - 01-22-2013 07:06 AM

(01-22-2013 06:59 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 08:40 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 06:51 PM)Eijolend Wrote:  For a change, today I bring you a game I lost after a long struggle.
TboneHammer (S) vs. Eijolend (A) on Thorn Gulley
I want to point out how well my opponent was defending the Bombshell on the left side. Whenever I had a runner near for a mobi'd sniper + runner combo, the vulnerable space adjacent of the bombshell was blocked. But whenever I didn't he used that unit for something else.
The rest of the game is very back and forth and there were quite a few close moments. Gg!

God that bombshell was annoying. that turn 26 bombshell kill must have felt good.
i stopped watching after that because i read from your post that you lost. i hate it when scallywags win. Tongue

So do I, and I guess you will be very happy seeing this replay, a great win on long nine. I destroyed three bombshells and never got my mobi killed, so this battle will be deep for your eyes aha Big Grin

Mobi-lity for ever Cool

Ehh, I prefer to go around them!Wink

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Eijolend - 01-22-2013 05:41 PM

Here's the long awaited rematch against the scallywags on this map. Another epic showdown.
TboneHammer (S) vs. Eijolend (V) on Thorn Gulley (OSN)

Turns out Snipers are really good on this map.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - KFR Starshield - 01-23-2013 04:33 AM

cool game between ST (emuchu) and gifted (me) both with adorables on peekaboo
EnjoY

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - EkoFox - 01-23-2013 04:41 AM

EkoFox (F) vs Harti! (A)
Harti! wins, of course.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Ser Purple Wolf - 01-23-2013 05:55 AM

Veggies vs Feedback on long nine.

The last turn is my favorite bramble kill tactic. Risk/reward must be good though.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheGreatAnt - 01-24-2013 01:28 AM

Feedback vs. Feedback on Peekaboo in Masters League.

Was a bit worried about the other scrambler, and was thinking about bringing out my own, but on that second wave, I found a better use for my wits.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - vegaprom - 01-24-2013 10:32 AM

[VS Scrambler rush]

Another interesting one on SFI. My opponent plays for a rush. My mistake (or not?, because I cannot see the scrambler before moving the first soldier) on turn 9 costs 4 base point but I finally recovered.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Uvafan173 - 01-26-2013 03:17 AM

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y8v3PAgw#180

Winter world cup match between me and Nexhawk on Sweetie Plains - soldier spam, basically.