One Man Left Studios Community Forums
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D (/showthread.php?tid=147)

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Ser Purple Wolf - 01-15-2013 01:27 PM

Scally vs Veggie on SFI

I really was shocked when I won this one. I thought his rush would've have made this a quick game. I made a few mistakes, but came out on top.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Ser Purple Wolf - 01-15-2013 09:34 PM

Veggies beat Adorables on Reaper

He left his left flank wide open.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - lawtai - 01-15-2013 11:21 PM

You could've won on turn 19 SPW. Take out his medic, and then attack with your heavy!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Eijolend - 01-16-2013 12:03 AM

The Dominant Killer (A) vs. Eijolend (V) on Reaper (OSN)
This goes to show how getting a Mobi is a really huge investment, if you can't get it to pay off immediately and you will miss those wits in the defense. Still a exciting game though that could have easily gone the other way.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - EkoFox - 01-17-2013 02:30 PM

Feedback v Feedback on Thorn Gulley

Demonstrates a failed push in between constant Runners attacks, with a win from a Sniper/Runner combo. Tongue

I found this under my GC name somehow, I guess the other player put it up.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Eijolend - 01-17-2013 08:59 PM

I think this game might be interesting to watch.
Besessen (S) vs. Eijolend (S) on Foundry (OSN)
This one feels a little different from your everyday standard foundry game. It shows that excessive runner shenanigans can severely set you back in unit count even as P1. While my opponent's Heavies/Sniper mix doesn't really endanger my efforts with no Soldier backup, it forces me to get a sniper of my own before I can finally dispatch them. But that bought time for him to do another push at the top, which I wasn't really expecting - luckily the units in reserve made short process of that attempt.

I think it shows that Heavies and Snipers work well for stalling and adding that tankiness your Soldiers lack - but without sufficient backup they're too immobile and the additional damage they provide doesn't sufficiently raise your fighting power, if the snipers get picked off one by one.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheGreatAnt - 01-18-2013 04:17 AM

I had a 13 turn win on Long Nine. I would have had a much harder time if his sniper wasn't where it was. Replay.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Eijolend - 01-18-2013 06:51 PM

For a change, today I bring you a game I lost after a long struggle.
TboneHammer (S) vs. Eijolend (A) on Thorn Gulley
I want to point out how well my opponent was defending the Bombshell on the left side. Whenever I had a runner near for a mobi'd sniper + runner combo, the vulnerable space adjacent of the bombshell was blocked. But whenever I didn't he used that unit for something else.
The rest of the game is very back and forth and there were quite a few close moments. Gg!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheQwertiest - 01-18-2013 08:40 PM

(01-18-2013 06:51 PM)Eijolend Wrote:  For a change, today I bring you a game I lost after a long struggle.
TboneHammer (S) vs. Eijolend (A) on Thorn Gulley
I want to point out how well my opponent was defending the Bombshell on the left side. Whenever I had a runner near for a mobi'd sniper + runner combo, the vulnerable space adjacent of the bombshell was blocked. But whenever I didn't he used that unit for something else.
The rest of the game is very back and forth and there were quite a few close moments. Gg!

God that bombshell was annoying. that turn 26 bombshell kill must have felt good.
i stopped watching after that because i read from your post that you lost. i hate it when scallywags win. Tongue

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheGreatAnt - 01-19-2013 04:41 AM

Feedback overpowered Scallies by following Garcia's path of attack on Peekaboo.