One Man Left Studios Community Forums
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D (/showthread.php?tid=147)

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Ser Purple Wolf - 01-03-2013 02:22 AM

Veggies beat Adorables on reaper

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - GoHeat 3 - 01-03-2013 07:30 AM

Triple Mobi on Long Nine!

I think Turn 54 is so awesome!Big Grin

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Juslas - 01-04-2013 04:51 PM

This thread should be split by map. I'll start a new one. We'll see if it is a winning idea Smile

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - vegaprom - 01-05-2013 12:58 AM

(01-04-2013 04:51 PM)Juslas Wrote:  This thread should be split by map. I'll start a new one. We'll see if it is a winning idea Smile

Agree, this thread has too many comments and the latter comments seem not to load correctly in the thread. I agree with the idea to start a new thread split by map...

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - the duck - 01-05-2013 01:56 AM

(01-05-2013 12:58 AM)vegaprom Wrote:  
(01-04-2013 04:51 PM)Juslas Wrote:  This thread should be split by map. I'll start a new one. We'll see if it is a winning idea Smile

Agree, this thread has too many comments and the latter comments seem not to load correctly in the thread. I agree with the idea to start a new thread split by map...

My bee Adam/Alex even can make a category of replay in the main screen of the forum but let start with what you suggest.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Juslas - 01-05-2013 04:34 AM

You've probably noticed, I started one for Machination already.

Before I look replay I like to know who played. How they were ranked. And how many turns game lasted.

Also short description about the game is really helpful. One might be looking for "good opening moves" or "mobi-sniper rush defense" after all. Sure iPro posts does better on these specific issues, but to be honest: "Why post replay, if you don't tell the reader why this match was worth posting".

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - harvarnold - 01-05-2013 06:35 AM

Sharkfood AvA
The end to this game is epic. After a bunch of turtling on both sides, double mobi wins the game for me. Apparently he didn't know the base could be hit from the top hex, which gave me a huge advantage in the game.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Wildt4lon - 01-06-2013 12:12 AM

Just asking if anyone can help me I can't work out how to copy the replay link Sad anyone can tell me??? I'm absolutely clueless!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Rinoyo - 01-06-2013 03:44 PM

Begin to play this beautiful game and want to introduce this game. certainly I did a lot of mistake, but still won. my tower survive at 1 hp, and then I score a win Smile don't blame me guys, I'm just newbie from Clever League
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Ytfi1Agw
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Ytfi1Agw
I made a lot of mistake, and almost loose, but when my tower 1 hp left, I decided to win Smile don't blame me guys, I'm just newbie from clever Smile

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - QuantumApocalypse - 01-06-2013 03:55 PM

(01-06-2013 12:12 AM)Wildtalon1851 Wrote:  Just asking if anyone can help me I can't work out how to copy the replay link Sad anyone can tell me??? I'm absolutely clueless!

Scroll to the bottom of your games list and tap and hold one of your finished games. A small popup will appear - tap it to copy the replay to your clipboard.