One Man Left Studios Community Forums
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D (/showthread.php?tid=147)

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Ser Purple Wolf - 12-30-2012 03:24 PM

Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to start a new thread? The same as this one.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - vegaprom - 12-30-2012 06:16 PM

[Foundry Fierce]

Here is a bloody foundry in Clever. Turn 26-28 is filled with blood!!! Any comments are welcome so that I can adapt and play better in the future.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - worldfamous - 12-30-2012 06:19 PM

(12-30-2012 03:24 PM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to start a new thread? The same as this one.

I personally feel the fewer threads the better. Too many good threads are getting buried lately. What were your thoughts as to why we should start a new, similar thread?

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheLurkerV - 12-30-2012 09:14 PM

(12-30-2012 06:16 PM)vegaprom Wrote:  [Foundry Fierce]

Here is a bloody foundry in Clever. Turn 26-28 is filled with blood!!! Any comments are welcome so that I can adapt and play better in the future.

You are forced on the defence for the intial few turns. But your counter attack with the bombshell and soldiers is amazing.

Can't really provide concrete help though >< . Still not good at analyzing replays..

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheLurkerV - 12-31-2012 01:11 AM

Sharktooth island, 15 turns vs Mobi

My first time playing against an opponent which uses the Mobi Tongue

I must say the mobi seems to be the most useful ultimate unit among the 4 races.

He expended some units in killing my bombshell, but his backline was exposed and luckily for me he placed his medic in the crucial spot during turn 14 instead of "sacrificing" his mobi, which could have delayed the game somewhat. Since I couldn't use my runner on the last turn to kill a 3 hp mobi and free up the space for my heavy to finish the job.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - WildMantaRay - 12-31-2012 01:57 AM

Replay

Close game in which i had a nice comeback.

Can anyone offer critique on this one? I don't think being in that position is good in the long run. What should I have done differently early on?

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheQwertiest - 12-31-2012 02:01 AM

(12-28-2012 01:30 PM)TheLurkerV Wrote:  
(12-28-2012 01:21 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  there are times when i intentionally leave openings on my base so the opponent will go for an attack which will give me a unit advantage after i wipe out the units the used to attack me with

That's gonna require intense planning and manipulation of opponents Tongue .

My pathetic base hp is due to my poor earlygame gameplay lol Sad

Tried to do 2 things at one time, attack spawn point and base, and failed badly.

theres nothing pathetic about a 1hp base. 1 or 5 as long as you win. Big Grin

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - vegaprom - 12-31-2012 02:03 AM

(12-31-2012 01:11 AM)TheLurkerV Wrote:  Sharktooth island, 15 turns vs Mobi

My first time playing against an opponent which uses the Mobi Tongue

I must say the mobi seems to be the most useful ultimate unit among the 4 races.

He expended some units in killing my bombshell, but his backline was exposed and luckily for me he placed his medic in the crucial spot during turn 14 instead of "sacrificing" his mobi, which could have delayed the game somewhat. Since I couldn't use my runner on the last turn to kill a 3 hp mobi and free up the space for my heavy to finish the job.

Turn 14 he could have killed your heavy instead, couldn't he? That would left you only 2 runners and a medic left. You can still hit the base for 2HP (which means 1 left) but he might finish you in 1 turn with Mobi-sniper and a soldier...

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheLurkerV - 12-31-2012 02:26 AM

(12-31-2012 02:01 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  theres nothing pathetic about a 1hp base. 1 or 5 as long as you win. Big Grin

Big Grin , true story .

(12-31-2012 02:03 AM)vegaprom Wrote:  Turn 14 he could have killed your heavy instead, couldn't he? That would left you only 2 runners and a medic left. You can still hit the base for 2HP (which means 1 left) but he might finish you in 1 turn with Mobi-sniper and a soldier...

Hmm that's true, but only if he's able to teleport his newly spawned sniper over right ? How far is the range of teleportion for the mobi ? Or is it unlimited range LOL.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheQwertiest - 12-31-2012 02:40 AM

(12-31-2012 02:26 AM)TheLurkerV Wrote:  Hmm that's true, but only if he's able to teleport his newly spawned sniper over right ? How far is the range of teleportion for the mobi ? Or is it unlimited range LOL.

you can teleport any of your units (or your ally's) from any point on the map to any free space beside your mobi