One Man Left Studios Community Forums
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D (/showthread.php?tid=147)

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - GoHeat 3 - 12-08-2012 11:34 PM

^Bombshell

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - blckace - 12-09-2012 12:05 AM

If you ask me he could've stopped the bombshell with barriers as you can see, he could've locked up the whole upper area of the map, clearing them would leave garcia at a wit disadvatage

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - harvarnold - 12-09-2012 10:02 AM

Still, he had a bramble, he wasn't really at much of a disadvangtage, certainly not to a point of giving up.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - garcia1000 - 12-09-2012 10:26 AM

What is his strategy to win?

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - CombatEX - 12-09-2012 10:32 AM

Well, it doesn't look good for him, but surely he knew you were going to get a bombshell around when you did since that's what you (and most ST Scallywags on SFI) usually do. That's why it's weird that he would just give up since I'm sure seeing that bombshell couldn't have been a surprise. In other words, why did he go for his opening if he knows it's not going to work against your probable strategy?

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - garcia1000 - 12-09-2012 11:04 AM

I don't know!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - blckace - 12-09-2012 11:04 AM

We can replicate this with vegginauts to see how it would've worked, invite sent

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - lawtai - 12-09-2012 12:42 PM

(12-08-2012 03:55 PM)Junseishin Wrote:  Taking advantage of mobi + sniper Clever League

You actually could've won on turn 22 by using your sniper to shoot the top of the base if you had moved to the top point.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - laYahooz - 12-10-2012 04:21 AM

Awesome 15 turn scrambler play by me. I think I played really good. I'm trying to mimic blckace, my favorite feedback player.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YopWHAgw
Feel free to criticize my moves or ask why I did certain stuff if your new to feedback

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheQwertiest - 12-10-2012 04:29 AM

(12-10-2012 04:21 AM)laYahooz Wrote:  Awesome 15 turn scrambler play by me. I think I played really good. I'm trying to mimic blckace, my favorite feedback player.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YopWHAgw
Feel free to criticize my moves or ask why I did certain stuff if your new to feedback

i think your moves were way too risky. in my case i almost always have a runner in between your enemys sniper and heavy. your two boosted runners and your scrambler could have been wiped out in that turn leading you to big disadvantage. i think it was more on your opponent playing poorly than you playing really good. sorry, i know im not really in a position to lecture people (specially since i suck so much in long nine) but i just wanted to share my opinion on your game.

where can i find blckace's game that you copied?