One Man Left Studios Community Forums
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D (/showthread.php?tid=147)

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Bluegodzill - 12-03-2012 08:58 AM

Runner double tap and mobi win on reaper.
Also, runner double tap win on sweetie plains.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - GoHeat 3 - 12-03-2012 09:02 AM

(12-03-2012 08:58 AM)Bluegodzill Wrote:  Runner double tap and mobi win on reaper.
Also, runner double tap win on sweetie plains.

They should just promote you already!Smile
Your pretty good with Mobi! I stink!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Bluegodzill - 12-03-2012 09:10 AM

Mobis win games, brambles don't lol.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - GoHeat 3 - 12-03-2012 12:45 PM

Here's a pair of replays I'd like to share:
Mobi Magic on Long Nine!

Scrambler game on Reaper. Probably the one of the most fun games I've ever played!Big Grin on turn 26, I wanted to take the Mobi so bad!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - laYahooz - 12-03-2012 03:30 PM

(12-03-2012 12:45 PM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  Here's a pair of replays I'd like to share:
Mobi Magic on Long Nine!

Scrambler game on Reaper. Probably the one of the most fun games I've ever played!Big Grin on turn 26, I wanted to take the Mobi so bad!
Mobi game: that was great wit usage! I think this replay shows that takin ou a BS can be so easy if you do it right away. You and Emuchu have inspired me to try adorables lately!
Scrambler game: I'm not a fan of how defensive you play with your scrambler TBH. It worked out well (did your opponent forget you had a scrambler on turn 25? That was a terrible move) but I like to go offensive with scrambler, especially on that map. I don know if you've seen my reaper replays with scramblers (I've posted quite a bit) but I always go after that initial heavy the opponent starts out with. I usually do it with a “naked" scrambler too since heavy doesn't have the range to see or even kill it. Good play anyways!!!!! Just the complete opposite of my play style Tongue

Here's one of my first games in a while with adorables: outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgLiFAgw
Some double mobi action. Think I totally dominated but PLEASE CRITICIZE since I don't really play adorables.

And a funny 13 turn scrambler win on glitch: outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y9r78AQw
My opponent had no chance on turn 10 no matter what he did

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Taygun - 12-03-2012 11:51 PM

Game that i have just finished.. Mobi win

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y3uqBAgw

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - SC-FTW - 12-04-2012 12:54 AM

Most likely a fluke.

I almost missed the finishing move. Luckily I didn't. Too bad this wasn't a league match lol.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - BuzzleBee123 - 12-04-2012 10:11 AM

Hmm does anyone know how to post a replay link using an iPod? I thought this might be a good place to ask Tongue

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheGreatAnt - 12-04-2012 11:45 AM

These are the kind of games that I like to play, though it doesn't always happen this nicely. lol.

Mobi frontal attack
(12-04-2012 10:11 AM)BuzzleBee123 Wrote:  Hmm does anyone know how to post a replay link using an iPod? I thought this might be a good place to ask Tongue
Do it the same way you would on an iPad, if you had done that. Hold your finger on a completed game and click "Copy Replay Link." Come to the forum and drop it into a post. Though, for it to be clickable, you will have to use a formula. To look at how I made my formula, quote my last post and look how I made it.

That's how you do it!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Junseishin - 12-04-2012 02:24 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yio6CAgw
Hooray Big Grin