One Man Left Studios Community Forums
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D (/showthread.php?tid=147)

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - GoHeat 3 - 11-24-2012 09:53 AM

(11-24-2012 06:37 AM)Gfich Wrote:  I generally rush before the bombshell phase.
Me too, but he brought it out on Turn 3!Tongue

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheGreatErenan - 11-24-2012 05:07 PM

Veggienauts v. Scallywags on Thorn Gulley - 18 turns and I won with my base at 1 health and my opponent's at 5. I'm curious if anyone would be willing to take a look at this and give me their opinion: Was it an error on my part that allowed my opponent to reduce my base's health so much, or was it just an overly early rush that left too little strength to defend well after I stopped it? Or something else?

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - the duck - 11-24-2012 08:39 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YjfjzAQw

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Alvendor - 11-24-2012 10:56 PM

(11-24-2012 05:07 PM)Erenan Wrote:  Veggienauts v. Scallywags on Thorn Gulley - 18 turns and I won with my base at 1 health and my opponent's at 5. I'm curious if anyone would be willing to take a look at this and give me their opinion: Was it an error on my part that allowed my opponent to reduce my base's health so much, or was it just an overly early rush that left too little strength to defend well after I stopped it? Or something else?

In general it is fine, when you are playing against scullywags or veggies it can be a good strategy to let them spend some wits attacking your base. But if you let it drop to 1hp you need really good map control for the rest of the game.

If you are against adorables or feedback it is much more important to protect your base as their specials are good for suicide attacks.

In you game you might consider taking the wit space with a runner instead of heavy so you don't get in such a tight spot.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - richiebo 2 - 11-25-2012 04:42 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Ym-H8AQw

Holy crap check out turn 9 and 17. BEAT HIM IN 17 TURNS!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - GreatGonzales - 11-25-2012 06:12 AM

Hey guys I have to share a replay of my brother's, aka The Rawkhawk. Definitely the most interesting match I've seen on the new map Reaper.

Check this out, pretty awesome.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - GoHeat 3 - 11-25-2012 06:19 AM

(11-25-2012 06:12 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Hey guys I have to share a replay of my brother's, aka The Rawkhawk. Definitely the most interesting match I've seen on the new map Reaper.

That was a really cool game!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - TheQwertiest - 11-25-2012 06:24 AM

(11-25-2012 06:12 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Hey guys I have to share a replay of my brother's, aka The Rawkhawk. Definitely the most interesting match I've seen on the new map Reaper.

that was awesome. Big Grin

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - GoHeat 3 - 11-26-2012 09:21 AM

Here is a game on Long Nine! From what I understand, receiving 18 points from a win means your evenly matched and here(against a Master) I only got 13. I have been getting these low amount of points for the last 5 or so games. I just don't get why I haven't been promoted. Btw I'm pretty proud of my defense!Tongue

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y49v-AQw

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - WeiWei - 11-26-2012 03:41 PM

Thought my streak was over