One Man Left Studios Community Forums
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D (/showthread.php?tid=147)

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Necrocat219 - 09-04-2012 09:57 PM

(09-04-2012 08:52 PM)Magnum Wrote:  Oh my god. Trying to rush as P2... Is just impossible. He even didn't try to grab at least one wit space... Patch, come here please, we need you, so there won't be rushs anymore.

Ahaha definitely, I've experienced an abnormally high amount of that style of rushes since getting to masters, it makes me shocked O_o we really do need the patch

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - worldfamous - 09-05-2012 01:14 AM

(09-04-2012 08:03 PM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  This is by far the worst rush foundry rush I've EVER encountered, firstly they decide to do a rush even though they are player TWO, secondly they grab NEITHER wit space, and the saddest part is that this is master level gameplay...
So the guy experimented and it didn't work out. Seems like the punishment is a little harsh. Do you really need to put it in your signature? We've all made ill advised rushes at one point or another. Having said that, here's the 2v2 equivalent.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Necrocat219 - 09-05-2012 05:28 AM

(09-05-2012 01:14 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  
(09-04-2012 08:03 PM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  This is by far the worst rush foundry rush I've EVER encountered, firstly they decide to do a rush even though they are player TWO, secondly they grab NEITHER wit space, and the saddest part is that this is master level gameplay...
So the guy experimented and it didn't work out. Seems like the punishment is a little harsh. Do you really need to put it in your signature? We've all made ill advised rushes at one point or another. Having said that, here's the 2v2 equivalent.

Sorry I just found it amusing, I didn't mean it as a 'punishment', but looking back at what I said I do exaggerate it and he was probably just experimenting so I'll think before making an ill-judged post like that again. I'll remove it from my sig too P:

Also haha yeah, I saw that Mach just after I posted my replay, very similar

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - AwesomeElmo - 10-06-2012 04:09 PM

Just thought I'd share this epic battle. Sure the pros might think we made some silly moves but it was such an evenly matched battle that I think it should be fun for players skilled and unskilled alike to watch:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIe3AQw

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Riptor - 10-09-2012 02:37 AM

TheQwertiest asked a training as P1 on Foundry :

VS Scallywags

VS Adorables

VS Feedback

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Zguignou - 10-09-2012 09:45 AM

Here's an interesting one.
I'm still wondering how I won it.
At turn 15 you really think it s a lost game.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YnPW8AQw

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Goldensun92 - 10-13-2012 10:31 PM

Here is the long awaited sequel to the fantastic, wonderful, incredible "Sniper's Betrayal" replay! (discussed here)
Just another replay with the Goldensun Seal of Quality: enjoy!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - worldfamous - 10-14-2012 03:35 AM

(10-13-2012 10:31 PM)Goldensun92 Wrote:  Here is the long awaited sequel to the fantastic, wonderful, incredible "Sniper's Betrayal" replay! (discussed here)
Just another replay with the Goldensun Seal of Quality: enjoy!
I think you could've ended that one early if you take out his sniper on turn 12

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Ser Purple Wolf - 10-16-2012 01:18 AM

I rarely win on Sharkfood island, but I got pretty lucky here.
Feedback vs Bomshell

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - worldfamous - 10-16-2012 11:27 AM

(10-16-2012 01:18 AM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  I rarely win on Sharkfood island, but I got pretty lucky here.
Feedback vs Bomshell

Link doesn't work for me.