One Man Left Studios Community Forums
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D (/showthread.php?tid=147)

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - swimj - 07-26-2012 02:48 PM

(07-26-2012 01:48 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  Here's a sweet Mobi saves the day game. Mobi+sniper=base destruction.
Check this outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIQCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YnuRpDA
(07-25-2012 03:19 PM)benexclaimed Wrote:  This is by far the most dramatic game I've played yet
That was a gift he gave you. Red had it locked up at around move 34 but he didn't finish you. All he had to do was whack your runner and move his soldier in and it's game over. I have to hand it to you though, you took his gift and ran with it. Nice comeback.

I really deserved that loss...for reasons which worldfamous should know Wink.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - worldfamous - 07-26-2012 05:53 PM

Lol. That was my first post here. Funny that you ran into it and had to suffer through it again. Too bad the chat isn't available for viewers because it definitely added to the value of that win. Ah, what the heck, I'll paraphrase.
Blueswimmer9(global) Hehe...that was too easy
Blueswimmer9(global) Oh, oops, sorry guys (implying the previous message was meant for teammate, which I believe to be true.)
Next move I send in mobi and the sniper to finish them. Oh sweet justice! I think the karma did you in, because we had no business winning that game. Very clumsy play on our end.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - swimj - 07-27-2012 12:15 AM

Lol yeah...but before that you were just sending all your units into our attacks, like I didnt even have to move my units to attack, so I was a little surprised.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - worldfamous - 07-27-2012 10:15 AM

(07-27-2012 12:15 AM)swimj Wrote:  Lol yeah...but before that you were just sending all your units into our attacks, like I didnt even have to move my units to attack, so I was a little surprised.
I just noticed your partner's comments in the game chat. He sounds a little bitter.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Bahn. - 07-27-2012 12:23 PM

Here's a game with great use of the Whale and teleporting.
Mad props to Yz Easy! It was a close one Smile

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIQCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y8uJlDA

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - xSkeletalx - 07-27-2012 01:14 PM

Pretty sure the opening 2-3 turns crushed this guy for me.

Steamroller - Sharkfood

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - worldfamous - 07-27-2012 06:43 PM

This is my second attempt at my skip the first turn and bring out a super unit strategy, in 2v2 play. The first was with Mobi and this was with scrambler. I'm 2 for 2 and looking good with the bombshell game.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Bahn. - 07-28-2012 04:53 AM

Only mildly epic. My first attempt with Mobi. Nearly cost me the game. I love beating leaguers higher than me. Smile

East VS West

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - CrimsonSniper21 - 07-28-2012 05:10 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIQCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yy7liDA good comeback leads to even better comeback

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - worldfamous - 07-28-2012 05:55 AM

(07-28-2012 04:53 AM)Bahn. Wrote:  Only mildly epic. My first attempt with Mobi. Nearly cost me the game. I love beating leaguers higher than me. Smile

East VS West

That was a fun watch. He pretty much gave it to you when he went for your base. He should've continued to attack your soldier and taken out that damn medic! IMO