One Man Left Studios Community Forums
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D (/showthread.php?tid=147)

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - karlokeeffe - 07-20-2012 06:00 PM

My favourite game yet:

Karl O'Keeffe vs. Terran Sin

My opponent starts with a rush straight out of the fog of war, my poor vision means I don't see it until he has already done 3 damage to my base!

I only just manage to hold off the attack, and build up a wall of soldiers in front of my badly damaged base. I decide to counter attack in a conga line fashion to keep a continuous wall in front of my base, I don't want him to sneak in the last 2 damage with runners.

The counter attack seems to be going well until a medic appears out of the fog to heal his heavy from 1 health back to 5. I make a hasty retreat thinking I'll lose the game to his inevitable counter attack.

Then I spot a great opening, I can kill his last soldier, just leaving him with the heavy and a medic, and use a runner to cover his spawn point! He responds by launching his heavy towards my base. Again I think it is all over until I spot that I can use my abandoned medic to stall his heavy, forcing him to take one more turn to reach my base, giving me time to deal 5 damage to his base!

A great and very tense game with lots of back and forth and surprises hidden in the fog!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - drewan - 07-20-2012 06:01 PM

In this one, the second player won. You can find some good tips here:

It's pretty long, though. It's 42 turns long.

Click here to watch it!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Son of Troy - 07-20-2012 07:29 PM

***Mobi MVP Replay***

Truly amazing what mobi can do when you utilize his teleport ability! Won the match after going down 1-5, I believe 36 turns. Shout out to CP for that great game had me on the ropes with his aggressive play style but I manage to secure the win late in the game amazing.

Please comment if you watch thanks (:

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - xSkeletalx - 07-20-2012 09:26 PM

(07-20-2012 06:00 PM)karlokeeffe Wrote:  My favourite game yet:

A great and very tense game with lots of back and forth and surprises hidden in the fog!

Good defense on that rush, and overall just a good turnaround game. I'm sure you may have panicked right at the start there!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - E!NSTE!N - 07-20-2012 10:15 PM

(07-20-2012 07:29 PM)Son of Troy Wrote:  ***Mobi MVP Replay***

Truly amazing what mobi can do when you utilize his teleport ability! Won the match after going down 1-5, I believe 36 turns. Shout out to CP for that great game had me on the ropes with his aggressive play style but I manage to secure the win late in the game amazing.

Please comment if you watch thanks (:

Blue could have won in turn 31. Didn't the runner see the medic due to fog of war?

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - xSkeletalx - 07-20-2012 10:37 PM

Opponent rushes me early on Foundry - defense brings about a victory for me!

Rush Defended!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Apocolyptic. - 07-21-2012 04:19 AM

here is my first game. tell me what u think.
Thanks.
-Apocolyptic.
First game. =P
hopefully the link works =O

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - pookywb - 07-21-2012 04:27 AM

(07-20-2012 06:00 PM)karlokeeffe Wrote:  My favourite game yet:

.... I decide to counter attack in a conga line fashion.....

+1 for "conga line" and for sacrificing your medic for the good of all! Big Grin

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Son of Troy - 07-21-2012 09:32 PM

**Scrambler Brainwash Frenzy! REPLAY**

This was a good game to showcase what Scrambler is capable of when played
correctly. (about 15 Turn Game)

[Key Turns in the Game]

- Turn 8: His +1 Heavy scared the crap out of me when I moved my runner up, dam fog always cloaking enemy troops but I adjusted to the situation and created a wall around my scrambler to keep it from harms way.

- Turn 9: this turn was most critical, he should've whacked that runner I stole then advanced his mobi to put his soldier into attacking range to kill my big blue brain (scrambler), he did have enough wits idk why not, instead I think he brought out another soldier i forget sorry.

- Turn 12: He forgets about my Scrambler again and pushes towards his stolen Heavy with a soldier, I countered by stealing that soldier and from there I begin to enslave the rest of his team leaving his Mobi for last but he concedes at the end gg

Please comment your thoughts on this game and I feel like scrambler is the best special unit in my opinion (more versatile for both off & def)

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Apocolyptic. - 07-24-2012 04:01 AM

I feel real bad for my opponent in this game. almost every move he fails at. if you wanna see a funny game watch this Epic fail.