One Man Left Studios Community Forums
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D (/showthread.php?tid=147)

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - YouCrayzFool - 07-19-2012 01:33 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIQCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y2YlPDA

Proud of my last few turns. Baited his soldier by buffing a runner to leave an opening for a runner hiding in the fog of war. Any comments?

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - ImAwesome - 07-19-2012 05:21 PM

One of my better games! I had one brain he spawned two throughout the game.
Click/Tap!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Son of Troy - 07-19-2012 11:00 PM

TELEPORT SNIPER RUSH

Bring out mobi ASAP before ur oppo has time to set and go in for the kill make sure both mobi and sniper are buffed up just in case of lurking scouters, last thing use a scouter to view the area of attack first to make sure coast is clear gl

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Judment - 07-20-2012 03:25 AM

A 6 turn game on Glitch?
My Game

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Fishgomoo - 07-20-2012 04:12 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIQCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y1eFPDA

Finally won as 2nd person on sharkbait!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - YouCrayzFool - 07-20-2012 06:20 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIQCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yge9QDA

Another proud Silver league win where I was down to a massive army. I made units to block and my soldier finished the base. Comments please?

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Kaj_Z - 07-20-2012 07:02 AM

A lost game (not many of those in this thread!). I misclick on turn four and get a runner instead of a soldier, meaning I can't deal with his buffed runner and have to retreat my medic. I finally regain momentum and have a large unit lead on him. I get within striking distance only to fall victim to a scrambler! It was the first time I had encountered one in a game and totally did not expect it. Do you guys think he could have pulled it off without the scrambler save?

The game convinced me to buy the team pack (I was never good at using the scallywag).

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIQCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YhOlQDA

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - phrenikos - 07-20-2012 08:56 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIQCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y45BEDA

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Mannydz - 07-20-2012 10:52 AM

Early Heavy rush.. But I had a nice comeback. Love this game!

Let's go!

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - pookywb - 07-20-2012 05:54 PM

A Gifted Premade v Clever Random 2v2 in which we see some very interesting (and fairly effective) rushes by Blue and Green.

While Blue in particular was unable to follow up with any cohesive strategy afterwards, what impressed me most about this was that both attacks hit at the same time, and hit hard ("Hit" here means they were threats).

It took me a while to realize what green's true intention for the medic was. If I had seen that coming, I would have killed it off much sooner. Also, it should be noted that I had the wits to kill green's soldier AND the sniper on turn 18 by spawning another runner and attacking. Unfortunately, I realized it too late. Fortunately, I used those new runners to successfully overload blue with (inconsequential) threats, thereby winning the game. Tada!