One Man Left Studios Community Forums
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D (/showthread.php?tid=147)

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Mizywill - 07-17-2012 11:28 AM

click here

Let's see if I entered this code right. Anway, don't know whether or not to proud of this game, will a little confused that I on this easily against what appears to be a much higher ranked player.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Dawizerd - 07-17-2012 11:44 AM

(07-17-2012 11:28 AM)Mizywill Wrote:  click here

Let's see if I entered this code right. Anway, don't know whether or not to proud of this game, will a little confused that I on this easily against what appears to be a much higher ranked player.

Remove the "http:" from the link

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Mizywill - 07-17-2012 11:55 AM

thanks, should have tested. Here it is, hopefully

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - alexjiang1 - 07-17-2012 01:00 PM

Replays:
alexjiang1 vs joy.peng
alexjiang1 vs joy.pengĀ 
Master League Ranked 38 vs. Clever League Ranked 3
Amazing 57 move game, well worth your time. My opponent despite being a clever leaguer played really strong. I want you guys to stop at my move on 56 and find a forced win variation for me assuming I have 7 wit. Then calculate his best moves (7 wit) and see how I would respond (hint: his best move involves him moving his runner and soldiers). Enjoy!
P.S. he didn't find the best move

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - alexjiang1 - 07-17-2012 01:19 PM

I don't know if y'all can see it but here's the actual link
outwitters://viewgameid=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIQCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yh48_DA

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Glorishears - 07-17-2012 04:09 PM

Opponent builds a Mobi too early on Sharktooth:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIQCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YyqFQDA

I'm P2 (blue). I make a mistake on turn 6; if I'm going to advance that runner, I should have moved it all the way and killed the Sniper (I didn't know it was there, but it'd be a very good guess given that red was obviously going for a Mobi/Sniper rush).

Red makes a much worse mistake on turn 7 by using the sniper to kill my runner rather than heavy/mobi/sniper to kill one of my soldiers. But I'm not sure it mattered, I may have had a forced win by this point.

Note that I had almost-perfect visibility while red had none.

Comments?

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Kamikaze28 - 07-17-2012 09:21 PM

This Master vs Master game shows how a one-off Scrambler can obliterate an unprepared defense completely.

[Master] [Peekaboo] Feedback vs Scallywags

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - Eijolend - 07-18-2012 04:52 AM

Long Nine holding off a rush

Exciting game in high masters league. I barely hold off the strong attacks of my opponent and ultimately it comes down to him not having the one additional wit to end it, since he didn't bother to retake the neutralized wit space. It's a good example for how to control the choke points and survive overextended attacks with some base hits.

I don't understand his last move but probably he just wanted to shorten the game.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - nivra0 - 07-18-2012 06:32 AM

Super-Titan replays.

Loss where I miscalculate an instant kill at the end

Win where opponent uses too many wits to kill my bombshell.

RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D - xSkeletalx - 07-18-2012 12:04 PM

Check out my recent30-Turn Win on Sweetie Plains - powered by Mobi! This was my most fun game to date.