One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (CHAMPIONS: HOLYSAB & PHARMAFAN!) - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (CHAMPIONS: HOLYSAB & PHARMAFAN!) (/showthread.php?tid=1341)

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (SEMI FINALS) - Pharmafan - 07-04-2014 08:43 PM

Thanks GG! We also wished for a better ending but it was really nearly over for you and your brother - as you already said we`ve been far ahead in this intense game! Thanks for the GGs!!

We`re looking forward to face Juslas and Akkete once again! Smile

Please let us know about your choice regarding game 3 and we can start all of them asap!

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (SEMI FINALS) - GreatGonzales - 07-05-2014 05:12 AM

Yeah in truth my brother and I were not acting as a single unit in BB. He decided to attack, and I was like...well - ok then! We'll see how it goes! (Didn't go very well)

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (SEMI FINALS) - GreatGonzales - 07-07-2014 11:29 AM

FYI guys, I will be selecting one of the semi-finals matches to be highlighted in an app news-update. And naturally the same for the grand finals! This tournament deserves some attention! Wink

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (SEMI FINALS) - krogoth300 - 07-10-2014 06:48 AM

Finally finished game 3 (posting for sports interest if anyone wants to watch), saved some dignity and didn't get swept Smile Good Game! outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgtei6wgM

Good luck in the semi-finals!

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (SEMI FINALS) - Pharmafan - 07-10-2014 06:39 PM

(07-10-2014 06:48 AM)krogoth300 Wrote:  Finally finished game 3 (posting for sports interest if anyone wants to watch), saved some dignity and didn't get swept Smile Good Game! outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgtei6wgM

Good luck in the semi-finals!

Thanks krogoth! And thanks for our games! It was really exciting and challenging to play you! Good Game!

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (SEMI FINALS) - PowerCrazy - 07-24-2014 04:04 AM

So looks like this tourney is finally coming to a close. Have the semi-finals games started yet? Gavin and I are ready for the finals.

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (SEMI FINALS) - Pharmafan - 07-24-2014 06:21 AM

(07-24-2014 04:04 AM)PowerCrazy Wrote:  So looks like this tourney is finally coming to a close. Have the semi-finals games started yet? Gavin and I are ready for the finals.

Hi Power, sure! We started and the games are ongoing. We both try to loose asap to avoid playing you Wink

No…..it`s a tough battle we think and we really hope to get the chance to play you (the ones who dominated this tourney) but Juslas and Akkete are a damn serious barrier……we failed to pass them some month ago and we`ll see how it will come out this time…. Smile

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (SEMI FINALS) - GreatGonzales - 07-26-2014 03:43 AM

(07-24-2014 04:04 AM)PowerCrazy Wrote:  So looks like this tourney is finally coming to a close. Have the semi-finals games started yet? Gavin and I are ready for the finals.

Thanks for checking in! Semi-Finals matches are underway; I will be sure to notify you as soon as your Grand Finals opponent is known. Smile

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (SEMI FINALS) - Pharmafan - 08-08-2014 09:12 PM

Just finished our last game vs GG and The Rawkhawk. Thanks for the games, guys!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkq3z0gkM

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (SEMI FINALS) - GreatGonzales - 08-08-2014 09:42 PM

You guys now have a 6-0 record with us! Tongue