One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (CHAMPIONS: HOLYSAB & PHARMAFAN!) - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (CHAMPIONS: HOLYSAB & PHARMAFAN!) (/showthread.php?tid=1341)

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (W round 6; L round 5) - GreatGonzales - 09-20-2013 03:36 AM

(09-20-2013 12:37 AM)PowerCrazy Wrote:  Just checking in GG. Looking forward to our next game.

Thanks for checking in. This is quite a long tournament - hang in there! Smile

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (W round 6; L round 5) - Juslas - 09-21-2013 03:02 AM

Do not worry, who ever wins final will wait a while for losers bracket opponent.
This has been excellent tournament.

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (W round 6; L round 5) - Pharmafan - 10-22-2013 07:40 AM

Last post now was a month ago.....is there really nothing new happening within all the games in the losers bracket or are they just not posting some intermediate results of the matches? Are they all still ongoing? Thx! Smile

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (W round 6; L round 5) - GreatGonzales - 10-24-2013 12:38 AM

I actually JUST heard that wcmishere and wonderpug defeated aaronindayton and Emuchu, advancing them to the next round of the losers bracket. This means the following match is now ready to begin:

burnodrod/mastercaster vs wcmishere/wonderpug

Please begin all three matches at your earliest convenience.

THE TOURNAMENT GOES ON. There can only be two mans left.

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (W round 6; L round 5) - GreatGonzales - 10-29-2013 12:03 AM

So apparently burnodrod is not active currently. I'm going to leave the match open for the time being in hopes that he (she?) returns, but otherwise I'll have to forfeit burnocaster.

Would be a shame for such an excellent team to exit the tournament in that fashion, though!

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (W round 6; L round 5) - Juslas - 10-29-2013 03:20 AM

PM is broken on the forum.
Mastercaster should try to activate his/her partner and perhaps post a date when match can be started. They are active turn a day players, if they are available. Rules are same to all of us. There is some tolerance to get the match started and choosing the third map, but organizer has to be fair to all participants.
Since it was 4 days ago that match was announced, there still is plenty of time to get noted and beging the games. There has been 2 month wait periods during the tournament, so not noticing action on tournament forum is understandable!

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (W round 6; L round 5) - GreatGonzales - 10-29-2013 03:27 AM

Actually PMs are working again I think - I heard about burnodrod from Mastercaster. But I will wait a while before DQing them, hopefully burnodrod shows up.

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (W round 6; L round 5) - jbadams01 - 10-30-2013 11:53 AM

Jeez... This tournament is taking forever.

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (W round 6; L round 5) - GreatGonzales - 11-02-2013 07:44 AM

My current prediction is that the duration of this tournament will exceed a year. Smile

Let this be a lesson to any would-be tournament organizers! Double elimination + 64 entrants + 2v2 = BAD IDEA.

But, hey. It's all good competition, albeit lengthy competition.

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (W round 6; L round 5) - Juslas - 11-02-2013 09:00 PM

Pharmafan, didn't we start our matches at end of August?
And the first of three is about to end now. These matches do take over 2 months to complete!