One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (CHAMPIONS: HOLYSAB & PHARMAFAN!) - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (CHAMPIONS: HOLYSAB & PHARMAFAN!) (/showthread.php?tid=1341)

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (Please begin your matches) - Gurleyman - 01-18-2013 03:00 AM

(01-18-2013 02:32 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 02:00 AM)Gurleyman Wrote:  
(01-17-2013 02:12 PM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  Side Note: we are now seed 1 in our division as Krogoth and Gurley lost

This is due to a glitch in the game which caused two of our active games to end and declared the other teams (awpertunity/terenceshui and worldfamous/diemfdie) as winners. It appears to be a glitch in the timeout value as both games were 1-2 days old (weekend absence). Each "loss" cost us 23 points each.

Thus, without the glitch, we would be +46 and still in 1st place. A bug report was submitted to OML, but it seems they simply deleted the games from our queue without restarting them or returning points.

--Gurleyman
The weird thing was in the game against us it ended before 1 of you guys took 1 turn.

Yeah, it was brand new Sad. We're fine with you guys getting the glitch points. We just don't want to be penalized and docked on our end.

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (Please begin your matches) - Almontys - 01-18-2013 03:18 AM

(01-17-2013 02:12 PM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  Side Note: we are now seed 1 in our division as Krogoth and Gurley lost

I thought you meant they lost their prelim match in the tourney... A glimmer of hope sparkled in my head.

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (Please begin your matches) - GreatGonzales - 01-18-2013 04:07 AM

(01-18-2013 02:57 AM)Gfich Wrote:  @kaizack/Mr.Speer PLEASE start your game, it's so annoying to wait!

Gfich, if you and your teammate have not received an invite by the end of today, please go ahead and start the match yourself.

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (Please begin your matches) - worldfamous - 01-18-2013 04:09 AM

I still cannot start the game. >>cardgirl<< is showing as player not found. Do you have a block on? I tried the L as a 1 and a capital i as lower case L. What do I do? Can you check your settings or post a photo of your gamer tag in case I'm doing something wrong or you transcribed it wrong. I've tried with spaces, without, every possibility.

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (Please begin your matches) - Cardgirl - 01-18-2013 04:15 AM

(01-18-2013 04:09 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  I still cannot start the game. >>cardgirl<< is showing as player not found. Do you have a block on? I tried the L as a 1 and a capital i as lower case L. What do I do? Can you check your settings or post a photo of your gamer tag in case I'm doing something wrong or you transcribed it wrong. I've tried with spaces, without, every possibility.

I can check but I've had several people add me to friendly games and none of them have had any problems...this is really weird, sorry for all the trouble.

I added you on Game Center as well so hopefully we can get this started now Big Grin

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (Please begin your matches) - GreatGonzales - 01-18-2013 04:24 AM

(01-18-2013 04:15 AM)Cardgirl Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 04:09 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  I still cannot start the game. >>cardgirl<< is showing as player not found. Do you have a block on? I tried the L as a 1 and a capital i as lower case L. What do I do? Can you check your settings or post a photo of your gamer tag in case I'm doing something wrong or you transcribed it wrong. I've tried with spaces, without, every possibility.

I can check but I've had several people add me to friendly games and none of them have had any problems...this is really weird, sorry for all the trouble.

I added you on Game Center as well so hopefully we can get this started now Big Grin

I figured it out. Cardgirl's GC name has spaces, like this: ">> cardgirl <<". I tested and was able to find her in the app. Also, see OSN: http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/2548

Worldfamous, try that.

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (Please begin your matches) - worldfamous - 01-18-2013 04:35 AM

(01-18-2013 04:24 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  

I figured it out. Cardgirl's GC name has spaces, like this: ">> cardgirl <<". I tested and was able to find her in the app. Also, see OSN: http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/2548

Worldfamous, try that.

We got it. She sent a friend request. I could have sworn I tried it with spaces, but maybe not that variation. Does anyone know if there is a setting that blocks invites from anyone that is not on your friend list, or a hide feature?

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (Please begin your matches) - Cardgirl - 01-18-2013 04:38 AM

(01-18-2013 04:35 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 04:24 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  

Worldfamous, try that.

We got it. She sent a friend request. I could have sworn I tried it with spaces, but maybe not that variation. Does anyone know if there is a setting that blocks invites from anyone that is not on your friend list, or a hide feature?

Oh wow I had no idea I had spaces in my name Huh that's embarrassing

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (Please begin your matches) - alexjiang1 - 01-18-2013 04:45 AM

(01-18-2013 02:00 AM)Gurleyman Wrote:  

This is due to a glitch in the game which caused two of our active games to end and declared the other teams (awpertunity/terenceshui and worldfamous/diemfdie) as winners. It appears to be a glitch in the timeout value as both games were 1-2 days old (weekend absence). Each "loss" cost us 23 points each.

Thus, without the glitch, we would be +46 and still in 1st place. A bug report was submitted to OML, but it seems they simply deleted the games from our queue without restarting them or returning points.

--Gurleyman
Ouch, though I thought yall went from 59-43

(01-18-2013 03:18 AM)Almontys Wrote:  

I thought you meant they lost their prelim match in the tourney... A glimmer of hope sparkled in my head.

Dont be scared, play on, theres more pressure on the higher seed to win

RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (Please begin your matches) - kaizack - 01-18-2013 05:06 AM

(01-18-2013 02:57 AM)Gfich Wrote:  @kaizack/Mr.Speer PLEASE start your game, it's so annoying to wait!

Ok, we thought we needed their GameCenter's accounts but we have already started the game.