One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Which league are YOU in? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Which league are YOU in? (/showthread.php?tid=131)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Which league are YOU in? - revlisoft - 07-10-2012 01:20 PM

Master but waiting on 18 games!!!

RE: Which league are YOU in? - phrenikos - 07-10-2012 02:29 PM

[Image: Get_Attachment_aspx.jpg]

Stole Harti's Spot Tongue

Edit: i guess you can't see the pic, but it says #1, i swear! Big Grin

RE: Which league are YOU in? - metalsquid - 07-10-2012 07:28 PM

Just got placed #6 in Super-Titan! It's all downhill from here... lol

RE: Which league are YOU in? - whoTookYoste?! - 07-10-2012 07:57 PM

Has anybody been placed in the fluffy class?
Also, is there a way to look at a league without having to have had an encounter with someone in that league then clicking on their profile then their league?

And I made it into the Master league this ranking XD
(was in gifted last time, now in the top 10 master Smile

RE: Which league are YOU in? - ArtNJ - 07-10-2012 09:13 PM

(07-10-2012 07:28 PM)metalsquid Wrote:  Just got placed #6 in Super-Titan! It's all downhill from here... lol

How many games did you win?

I did lose a game, but I'm like 12-1 since the reset and still in gifted.

Sigh, bad time to lose my second game post reset. I tried to get cutesy with a Scrambler.

RE: Which league are YOU in? - metalsquid - 07-10-2012 10:03 PM

(07-10-2012 09:13 PM)ArtNJ Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 07:28 PM)metalsquid Wrote:  Just got placed #6 in Super-Titan! It's all downhill from here... lol

How many games did you win?

I did lose a game, but I'm like 12-1 since the reset and still in gifted.

Sigh, bad time to lose my second game post reset. I tried to get cutesy with a Scrambler.

5-0. The player I beat for placement was unranked with 1 league win Huh

Oh well, the very next game I drew a Super-titan and had a great match on Long Nine. Lost my soldier, sniper and wit space early on. Thought I was a goner, but he left an opening and I managed to turn it around in the end. Love that map Smile

RE: Which league are YOU in? - bspooky - 07-10-2012 10:29 PM

I just got Super Titan too. I was probably 12ish and 0 or 1 in friendly games and then started playing my matches and was 3-1 I think pre-glitch. I think I went 5-0 post glitch, with three of my last four wins being vs master leaguers and my last against an unranked with 20 league wins. So I assume his/her secret sauce score was probably gifted, master, or Super Titan and just waiting for their new placement.

I agree with metalsquid, looking at the downhill precipice now. LOL I was hoping for gifted, didn't want masters because then I would get beat up too often, and they go and place me in Titan. :yikes:

RE: Which league are YOU in? - LeopardGecko - 07-10-2012 11:18 PM

Finally placed. Took forever. #14 in the master league so I'm feeling pretty good. Smile

RE: Which league are YOU in? - Chris19h - 07-10-2012 11:24 PM

Finally placed for the second time. The first time I was in the clever league, i 2-3 my placement matches. During this second round of placement matches I 4-1 and am ranked 16th in masters league. However I am a bit stuck as 15 of my games have an opponent that is not responding for 24+ hours. 4 other games they have not responded in 8+ and I have one active game going now. Can't wait till all of the "tire kickers" filter through and I reach the 7 days to end these stale games.

RE: Which league are YOU in? - BigTroy68 - 07-11-2012 12:55 AM

Just got placed this morning, was #6 in Master but falling like a rock as new folks show up with higher scores. Seems like a lot of people are finishing thier placement matches this morning.