One Man Left Studios Community Forums
"Undo move" ability - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: "Undo move" ability (/showthread.php?tid=1307)

Pages: 1 2

RE: "Undo move" ability - Emuchu - 01-03-2013 03:55 AM

(01-03-2013 03:20 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  When I saw this thread I thought it was a proposal for a new super. Now that would be one bad ass super, one that has the ability to undo a move.

Same here! You wouldn't even see what your opponent un-did; their Special would just glow and flash or something to signal that he went all clairvoyant on you.

As for the fat fingers... I got a stylus. You can get a pretty neat miniature one that fits into your iPhone's headset jack.

RE: "Undo move" ability - knighthalo123 - 01-03-2013 05:16 AM

I second the idea of a confirm move notification. Also it should have an option to turn it off if needed.

RE: "Undo move" ability - 2dhh - 01-03-2013 04:26 PM

(01-03-2013 03:20 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  When I saw this thread I thought it was a proposal for a new super. Now that would be one bad ass super, one that has the ability to undo a move.

Cool and original idea! A special that can undo any 1 move from the opponent's previous turn. I'm thinking of all the possibilities right now

RE: "Undo move" ability - spacechef - 01-03-2013 04:42 PM

I've had several games with unintentional moves, particularly moving the wrong unit.

RE: "Undo move" ability - pookywb - 01-03-2013 04:50 PM

It's always amusing in a sort of sadistic sense when you go to move a soldier next to another unit to kill it, and your medic hops over there instead.

Not gettin' that medic back! o.o

RE: "Undo move" ability - Mag!cGuy - 01-04-2013 02:26 AM

Who has ever spawned a medic instead of a soldier? I have, and it's frustrating as hell x)
A confirmation button for each action would be fair. Of course, you would be able to disable this option in settings.

(01-03-2013 04:26 PM)2dhh Wrote:  

Cool and original idea! A special that can undo any 1 move from the opponent's previous turn. I'm thinking of all the possibilities right now

Oh yeah, for example a team of robots (totally different from feedbacks) and the special unit would be the "clock-voyager" Tongue