One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bramble - Is it bad? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bramble - Is it bad? (/showthread.php?tid=1207)

Pages: 1 2

Bramble - Is it bad? - topvideoguy - 12-21-2012 01:08 PM

Is it just me or are the veggienauts' special unit very, very bad when you are Fluffy League or Clever League?

RE: Bramble - Is it bad? - GreatGonzales - 12-21-2012 01:28 PM

I still think it's too early to say. I am personally afraid to use veggies in league matches because I am not practiced with them...but I think they have potential.

RE: Bramble - Is it bad? - garcia1000 - 12-21-2012 01:47 PM

It's only tolerable on open maps with faraway wit spaces, such as Long Nine and... Long Nine?

RE: Bramble - Is it bad? - GreatGonzales - 12-21-2012 01:51 PM

Thorn gulley

RE: Bramble - Is it bad? - topvideoguy - 12-21-2012 01:54 PM

Thanks for the advice Big Grin

RE: Bramble - Is it bad? - {~BiA85~} - 12-21-2012 02:54 PM

I've been using it on reaper and have been having decent success. Though I'm only "gifted" and have less than 30 games played overall in outwitters. I'm sure it would be less effective vs the better players.

RE: Bramble - Is it bad? - Judment - 12-21-2012 08:18 PM

I have found that at intermediate play (gifted and clever) the bramble either tends to he brilliant or useless and more often than not falls into the useless category but against an unprepared opponent it can win easily but against a decent opponent it is a massive waste of witz

RE: Bramble - Is it bad? - Necrocat219 - 12-21-2012 08:31 PM

It's quite situational I have to say, it seems to be at it's strongest on Thorn Gulley and Long Nine where capturing stray wit points is an option and it's 4 movement comes in handy as they have multiple paths of attack.

RE: Bramble - Is it bad? - worldfamous - 12-22-2012 04:50 AM

There's one thing I'd like to pull off that would make bramble awesome. To be the first 2v2 win by spawn control. Bramble is definitely the only super that could pull that off.

RE: Bramble - Is it bad? - GreatGonzales - 12-22-2012 05:31 AM

(12-22-2012 04:50 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  There's one thing I'd like to pull off that would make bramble awesome. To be the first 2v2 win by spawn control. Bramble is definitely the only super that could pull that off.

I've actually won by spawn control in 2v2 before. You only need to block both spawns of a single player who has no units on their turn (so, game over even if his partner still has units). That was with scallywags on blitz beach.