One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Those looking for more Co-op action... - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Those looking for more Co-op action... (/showthread.php?tid=1192)

Those looking for more Co-op action... - onealexleft - 12-19-2012 07:20 AM

We just released an update to Tilt to Live for both ipad and iphone. So if you have a buddy you two can take on Viva la Turret game mode via Game Center and try to dominate the leaderboards! You're no longer limited to co-op being local only.

RE: Those looking for more Co-op action... - TheQwertiest - 12-19-2012 07:20 AM

(12-19-2012 07:20 AM)onealexleft Wrote:  We just released an update to Tilt to Live for both ipad and iphone. So if you have a buddy you two can take on Viva la Turret game mode via Game Center and try to dominate the leaderboards! You're no longer limited to co-op being local only.

awesome! Big Grin
but shouldnt this be posted in the Tilt to Live forum? Tongue

RE: Those looking for more Co-op action... - Witstanclan - 12-19-2012 07:39 AM

And I thought that your recent silence in the forums meant you were frantically fixing season 2 league glitches...
But maybe you guys are multitaskers?! Wizzards?!

RE: Those looking for more Co-op action... - onealexleft - 12-19-2012 09:08 AM

(12-19-2012 07:39 AM)Witstanclan Wrote:  And I thought that your recent silence in the forums meant you were frantically fixing season 2 league glitches...
But maybe you guys are multitaskers?! Wizzards?!

Hah yes. Busy holidays...

Season 2 glitches are still being fixed. Profiles that are crashing should work now btw.

RE: Those looking for more Co-op action... - QuantumApocalypse - 12-19-2012 09:47 AM

Requires iOS 6 :'(

RE: Those looking for more Co-op action... - blckace - 12-19-2012 10:40 AM

I used to play tilt to live on my ipad and it was so great, just today i got it on my iphone5, somehow I feel the arrow is too big! And the play area could be expanded and the red dots should be smaller?