One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Broken game - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Broken game (/showthread.php?tid=1160)

Broken game - Razcrux - 12-15-2012 12:58 AM

Hi there, I was pretty sure I was winning a league game, but its become broken. Tells me it's my turn and then when I click it it says its my opponents turn. Then it's gone from the list, then I go back and it again tells me it's my turn, but then I click it and it is not... Game is my name, vs Jakobimonster.

If something could be done to unblock the game it would be appreciated, thanks!

RE: Broken game - RandyDogz - 12-15-2012 02:49 AM

Had that happen to me, wait a day and try sending again, this usually works.

RE: Broken game - the duck - 12-15-2012 03:05 AM

(12-15-2012 02:49 AM)RandyDogz Wrote:  Had that happen to me, wait a day and try sending again, this usually works.

I know what you are talking about.

RE: Broken game - Razcrux - 12-15-2012 06:11 AM

I also played one game, won and got placed in master, then I won again and got demoted to clever! Haha, I guess winning games is bad for my track record ;-) I can live with that though if my score is just not as high as other players who are logging games. But getting a game stiffed is less sweet. It was also a really long game where I'm Vegi and I've managed to completely swarm the map with vines... (Minus my column of attack where I broke into the enemies Wit square and one side of his base...)

RE: Broken game - terenceshiu2005 - 12-15-2012 07:50 AM

(12-15-2012 12:58 AM)Razcrux Wrote:  Hi there, I was pretty sure I was winning a league game, but its become broken. Tells me it's my turn and then when I click it it says its my opponents turn. Then it's gone from the list, then I go back and it again tells me it's my turn, but then I click it and it is not... Game is my name, vs Jakobimonster.

If something could be done to unblock the game it would be appreciated, thanks!

I got the same problem yesterday, but it is ok now.
(12-15-2012 02:49 AM)RandyDogz Wrote:  Had that happen to me, wait a day and try sending again, this usually works.

It is a bit different this time because the 'End' button was disappeared this time!