One Man Left Studios Community Forums
How is Bramble at low to intermediate play? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: How is Bramble at low to intermediate play? (/showthread.php?tid=1052)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: How is Bramble at low to intermediate play? - paulboos - 12-05-2012 07:08 AM

Jury still out here... I have one interesting game against an opponent ongoing where I am using a bramble. I've covered up his span space (It's on Sharkfood Island). Not sure how it will play out, but it has bought me some time. Not sure it will play out as it's been 3 days and my opponent hasn't moved :-(

RE: How is Bramble at low to intermediate play? - WeiWei - 12-05-2012 08:47 AM

So far, I been having decent success with the Bramble. If you save up enough wits, you can use the Bramble for an invasion on massive scale. However, you need to understand how to overlay brambles and hide which one if your original thorn.

RE: How is Bramble at low to intermediate play? - topvideoguy - 12-21-2012 01:14 PM

Personally I think that if you are fluffy then you don't really know how to use bramble effectively ( like me ).....

Or maybe it is because I am a huge feedback fan Big Grin

RE: How is Bramble at low to intermediate play? - Jakeyboy20 - 12-21-2012 02:31 PM

I could see how bramble would whoop adorables although I just beat a bramble player with mobi and the adorables. I find it too wit-wasting to use the bramble especially agains scallywags. The bombshell owns bramble.

RE: How is Bramble at low to intermediate play? - Phyresis - 12-21-2012 04:31 PM

Would it be OP if the thorns could be grown at 3 range instead of 2? Or would that be a decent buff?