One Man Left Studios Community Forums
College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [TOURNEY TIME! R4: TG] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [TOURNEY TIME! R4: TG] (/showthread.php?tid=1043)

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [groupings posted] - Dark Falkai - 12-10-2012 01:11 PM

hey I posted before registration closed but my name isn't in the list of players. if you could let me know what happened and put me in that would be great.
ok for some reason what I posted earlier isn't showing up. I guess I'll post repeat:

I posted that I would like to be in this tournament before registration closed but I'm not in the list of players so I was wondering why that is and if you could put me in that would be great.

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [groupings posted] - Coolio - 12-10-2012 01:43 PM

I believe I already had the full amount if members I needed and just hadn't gotten around to putting up that registration is closed. I am sincerely sorry for the inconveince but all slots are taken. Hopefully you can participate in my next tourny. Sorry again. Sad

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [groupings posted] - schelnig - 12-11-2012 09:09 AM

I'm in. I stink, but I'm in. Schelnig is my ID, and I am 3rd in my clever league

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [groupings posted] - joelduque - 12-11-2012 10:35 AM

(12-10-2012 01:43 PM)Coolio Wrote:  I believe I already had the full amount if members I needed and just hadn't gotten around to putting up that registration is closed. I am sincerely sorry for the inconveince but all slots are taken. Hopefully you can participate in my next tourny. Sorry again. Sad

Maybe you can put them on reserve. There could be those who will backout from the tourney for some reason...Smile

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [groupings posted] - Ihiri - 12-11-2012 10:41 AM

I'll take part. My gameCenter is Ihiri

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [groupings posted] - Boshajwa - 12-11-2012 02:02 PM

Thanx for your effort coolio,, ur doing a great job with this Smile

So the groups are up ,, when do we get to start ?? Still on 20th dec ?? Or did u move it to the 15th ??

Group 1 (atlantic 10) is the hardest group i guess (just sayin) Tongue

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [groupings posted] - Coolio - 12-11-2012 02:31 PM

(12-11-2012 02:02 PM)Boshajwa Wrote:  Thanx for your effort coolio,, ur doing a great job with this Smile

So the groups are up ,, when do we get to start ?? Still on 20th dec ?? Or did u move it to the 15th ??

Group 1 (atlantic 10) is the hardest group i guess (just sayin) Tongue

Started making matchups Sunday. Got a third of the way through. Was busy tonight and didn't get anything done. I will try to finish tomorrow or Wednesday and post them up immediatly. You can start when they're posted and I'll update the first post then too. You will probably have about until New Years to finish your games.

Looking through the groups I noticed that was probably the toughest group too. Group of death as they would've called it if this was the World Cup. It was a random draw though and many groupings will be interesting. Can't wait for this to start.

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [groupings posted] - Koryphaia - 12-12-2012 09:17 AM

Hey Coolio,

Now that you have the groups all organized and are working on match ups. do you have a plan for what the format will be moving from the group stage to the bracket stage? as in: how many will make it from each group, will there be "wild card" spots? unless I miscounted, you've got 17 groups of 8 making 136 entrants.

I know its not the most important thing right now, I'm just curious. Looking forward to getting started.

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [groupings posted] - Coolio - 12-12-2012 09:30 AM

(12-12-2012 09:17 AM)Koryphaia Wrote:  Hey Coolio,

Now that you have the groups all organized and are working on match ups. do you have a plan for what the format will be moving from the group stage to the bracket stage? as in: how many will make it from each group, will there be "wild card" spots? unless I miscounted, you've got 17 groups of 8 making 136 entrants.

I know its not the most important thing right now, I'm just curious. Looking forward to getting started.

Yes. I have it all planned out already. If no one is inactive and dropped from the tournament, there will be the top 64 teams in the best bracket (just like college basketballs march madness. The next 64 will be in a secondary bracket (like the NIT). And the last 8 will be in a their tournament (like the CBI). Each group winner will get an automatic bid into the top tournament even if other teams are better than them in another group (just like real college basketball).

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [groupings posted] - el*tabasco - 12-12-2012 03:18 PM

Sign me up