One Man Left Studios Community Forums
College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [TOURNEY TIME! R4: TG] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [TOURNEY TIME! R4: TG] (/showthread.php?tid=1043)

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [registration closed] - PZebadua - 12-08-2012 03:55 PM

Im in PZebadua (Clever 95)

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [registration closed] - TheQwertiest - 12-08-2012 05:06 PM

bump*

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [registration closed] - ImperialSun - 12-08-2012 06:38 PM

I don't know if you want to go this far, but you could set a turn time limit of 12 hours or something. This way if someone is ahead in base health they can't just delay as long as they want. If the time goes over 12 hours, take a screenshot and submit it as proof.

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [registration closed] - Coolio - 12-09-2012 02:57 AM

Or to discourage that I could have points standings. 3 for win by regular ways or forfeit, only 2 for a win any other way, 1 for a tie, and 0 for a loss. This would discourage that strategy.

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [registration closed] - Gf!sh - 12-09-2012 02:59 AM

Win by fortfeit should be 3 pionts either. Just sayin'

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [registration closed] - GoHeat 3 - 12-09-2012 03:02 AM

Shouldn't standing on someone's spawn and killing all their units be 3 too?

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [registration closed] - Coolio - 12-09-2012 03:04 AM

That is a regular win and yes go heat and gfich I will edit my post. Any other suggestions?

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [registration closed] - game_taker - 12-09-2012 03:07 AM

Another thing you may be able to do is let the players worry about wither or not they think their opponent is not making a move just to get a tie.
If they do suspect so they can submit their game (to another thread, since this one will be getting to big).
Then have a small group of 5-10 helpers look through all these games, and for it be considered a win it would need a min of at least 2/3 votes from the helpers (obviously if you feel this is a bad number feel free 2 change it). I would be willing to help with something like this. Also to avoid basis players these helpers shouldn't be allowed to vote for games in their own groups.

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [registration closed] - Coolio - 12-09-2012 03:10 AM

Yes good idea. IF you would like to be part of that I think you would be a wonderful judge. I there aren't any objections I think I should be part of it too as I will be one of the most impartial as I'm not in this tournament. I think gfich would be a good fit too and any other prestigious players if tey wanted to.

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [registration closed] - GoHeat 3 - 12-09-2012 04:16 AM

I would like to! I'm an avid fan of college basketball, so helping in a tournament like this would be cool!