One Man Left Studios Community Forums
College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [TOURNEY TIME! R4: TG] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [TOURNEY TIME! R4: TG] (/showthread.php?tid=1043)

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! - Acdarco - 12-07-2012 10:29 AM

Ooo oo pick me pick me. I ant to join.

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! - game_taker - 12-07-2012 10:44 AM

15 pages already...Shit this is going to be a big tourny good luck with the organization Coolio.

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! - Coolio - 12-07-2012 11:03 AM

Yeah thanks game_taker. I'm gonna need it.

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! - silenceikeelu17 - 12-07-2012 11:05 AM

I'll join. My gamecenter account is my username, silenceikeelu17. I am 27th in the standing waters division of the clever league. And also, somebody mentioned a 2v2 top 100, I think there should be one of those. Just thought I should add that Big Grin

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! - Coolio - 12-07-2012 11:15 AM

NOTICE:::
A current participants list has been posted on the original post in this thread (page 1). Please check and make sure your name is on there if you would like to participate in this tournament. if your name is not the list and you would like to participate, please post your outwitters username here. If there is a error in your name on the list, please pm me with the problem so I can fix it. Thank you all.
NOTICE:::

-Coolio

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! - silenceikeelu17 - 12-07-2012 11:18 AM

How are we going to know when it is our turn to play against someone?
And how are we going to contact the person we are playing?
I am a noob to formal tournaments. LOL Big Grin

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! - Coolio - 12-07-2012 11:24 AM

I will post the matchups when registration closes in about a week. To start a game in this tournament hit new game then friendly game then create then hit the invite button then search for the players name exactly as its posted. I will add this info into the original thread post.

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! - Dark Falkai - 12-07-2012 11:29 AM

I'm in
username-Dark Falkai

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! - djwhatthebleep - 12-07-2012 11:44 AM

Thanks for the clarification. I've got a few more thoughts/questions:

Is there any way you can set a solid date so I can be sure to check back then? It's a bit tedious to check back here every time I get a topic reply notification email (which will undoubtedly be sent quite often at this rate).

I'm wondering ow long will each match be allowed to take? You're looking at well over 100 players now, so it seems like it will take forever to finish the tourney if some games take a while…

Also, what is the purpose of knowing each entrant's rank and league? I noticed that you are writing it down in the list. If the match-ups are random, then it doesn't seem like it matters here.

Lastly, if you need an extra hand with organizing this massive undertaking, holler at me. I'm happy to help make something like this successful.

Thanks for what you're doing here, regardless.

(12-07-2012 08:41 AM)Coolio Wrote:  All info will be posted here in this thread. When registration closes (probably in about a week or so) I will make the conferences/groups randomly. I will post them here and will post the first matchups then too.

RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! - awpertunity - 12-07-2012 12:52 PM

lol holy crap I just noticed how many people have registered... This will be interesting