One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Winter World Cup WINNER - poweewee (Philippines) - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Winter World Cup WINNER - poweewee (Philippines) (/showthread.php?tid=1431)

RE: Winter World Cup WINNER - poweewee (Philippines) - Mag!cGuy - 11-30-2013 12:27 AM

Omg these prices are absolutely crazy oO You're gonna see the most serious battles ever.

But, wouldn't make the finals be a bo7 and the semis be a bo5 fairer? Considering the prizes, I think making players play more matches would be better.

RE: Winter World Cup WINNER - poweewee (Philippines) - TheQwertiest - 11-30-2013 01:55 AM

i suggest less matches so they will be played better. i agree with magicguy. the games will be epic with those prizes

RE: Winter World Cup WINNER - poweewee (Philippines) - amoffett11 - 11-30-2013 02:43 AM

Am I missing something? I've scanned this entire page looking for what the prizes actually are and can't find anything, and yet there's several people saying "those prizes are amazing" etc. All I see is $xxx.

RE: Winter World Cup WINNER - poweewee (Philippines) - HuskyPete - 11-30-2013 02:59 AM

The winner fills in the numbers :-P

RE: Winter World Cup WINNER - poweewee (Philippines) - Mag!cGuy - 11-30-2013 02:59 AM

For some reason torbreck removed the prizes, but he at first said the first would get 200$

RE: Winter World Cup WINNER - poweewee (Philippines) - amoffett11 - 11-30-2013 03:05 AM

Probably removed them before the excitement could get out of hand and all of a sudden he's on the hook for lots of prize money. My next question was where is the money coming from.

I like Husky Pete's idea

RE: Winter World Cup WINNER - poweewee (Philippines) - blckace - 11-30-2013 03:40 AM

I'm against anything more than BO3 for the elimination rounds

RE: Winter World Cup WINNER - poweewee (Philippines) - Mag!cGuy - 11-30-2013 03:52 AM

Why? Smile 3 matches is so few when it's about hundreds dollars for the winner!

RE: Winter World Cup WINNER - poweewee (Philippines) - TheQwertiest - 11-30-2013 05:16 AM

but those 3 matches will be high level. imo, this style would bring out the best games in everyone.

RE: Winter World Cup WINNER - poweewee (Philippines) - Torbreck - 11-30-2013 06:26 AM

Magic - if you read above I removed that because I wanted to do the right thing and check with OML first before making promises- I will be sponsoring the prize money if they have no issues with it.